Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Laidley is going too far here. At the end of the day what does she have to hide. Laidley's changed his name to Dani Laidley he's a woman for intents. I don't understand what she's trying to hide.

The person who was stalking someone has suddenly become the victim is all of this.

I think Laidley is going too far here. At the end of the day what does she have to hide. Laidley's changed his name to Dani Laidley he's a woman for intents. I don't understand what she's trying to hide.

The person who was stalking someone has suddenly become the victim is all of this.
The world isn't black and white. You can be a victim and a perpetrator. Laidley absolutely has the the right to sue the crap out of the police, and they know it.

They weren't, I'm just saying D seems to have some serious demons that may lead to more dealings with the law in the future. Screwing the police after they did her a big favour wont help.
What was the favour? Taking her photo and all the private details of the arrest, and the contents of her phone, and sharing them around?

What was the favour? Taking her photo and all the private details of the arrest, and the contents of her phone, and sharing them around?
The extremely lenient sentence for stalking and related crimes, after D was allowed to write an thank you letter to them instead.

The extremely lenient sentence for stalking and related crimes, after D was allowed to write an thank you letter to them instead.
You think it's worth spending money on jailing people when diversion programs represent far better value for money with first offenders?

What Laidley did and what Laidley is a victim of are two seperate crimes.

What was the thank you letter about? Thanking them for what?

What was the thank you letter about? Thanking them for what?
" The court agreed to place Laidley on a diversion program, which allows first time offenders a chance to avoid convictions, on the provision she write a letter of thanks to the police officer who arrested her. "

"Mr Vandersteen said it was important that Laidley thank the officer who charged her.

'I think it is important that the informant is thanked because if it wasn't for the informant's consent input this application would not have been able to proceed,' he said. "

Warning this article labels D as Deano a few times, but presumably it was written before D made it official. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ley-FORCED-write-letter-gratitude-police.html

Evidently Danni didn’t feel that putting in a good word with the judge (no doubt on strict orders from on high) was enough to erase the damage from the leak of photos and personal details.

And it is the judge who forced the thank you letter. Not the police who “allowed” it.

They seem to have rolled the dice and come up snake eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand the point of requiring D to write a letter of thanks to the arresting officer.

But you could fill a library with the things I don't understand, so play on
Imagine we pulled that s**t at our own workplaces.

“sure I’ll get that invoice to you by tomorrow if you send me an email now thanking me for my efforts”

******* cops

I don't understand the point of requiring D to write a letter of thanks to the arresting officer.

It looks like the diversion order wouldn’t have been granted unless the police officer (the informant) consented to it.

'I think it is important that the informant is thanked because if it wasn't for the informant's consent input this application would not have been able to proceed,' he said.

"Now Danni, say sorry to your sister"

*rolls eyes

"Soooorrryyy"

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The world isn't black and white. You can be a victim and a perpetrator. Laidley absolutely has the the right to sue the crap out of the police, and they know it.

Laidley had the right and will win, but it seems like Laidley has gone after them for making public, information that would have soon gone public soon enough anyway. After all it was just a photo of Laidley sitting in a police station it's not a photo in a compromised position.

My argument is wouldn't you just let this go and show some mercy to the police officers in the same way people have shown mercy to Laidley despite quite serious stalking charges. I'm sure the person who was stalked won't feel safe while Laidley is still walking the streets.

I would have thought in terms of priority in Laidley's life going after the police for what was going to come out anyway is a little petty.

Laidley had the right and will win, but it seems like Laidley has gone after them for making public, information that would have soon gone public soon enough anyway. After all it was just a photo of Laidley sitting in a police station it's not a photo in a compromised position.

My argument is wouldn't you just let this go and show some mercy to the police officers in the same way people have shown mercy to Laidley despite quite serious stalking charges. I'm sure the person who was stalked won't feel safe while Laidley is still walking the streets.

I would have thought in terms of priority in Laidley's life going after the police for what was going to come out anyway is a little petty.
Nah, the issue here isn't whether it would have 'come out' publicly later on, it's that police abused their position. Cops need to obey the law and their own rules, particularly as they're the ones that hold us to that standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back