Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kids coming through school now are pretty switched on and accepting. The ones that aren't pilled online, anyway.
Who'd have thought that education programs designed to combat prejudice aimed towards children (particularly ones starting in s and ending in afeschools) would have lead to an improvement in acceptance of gender differences in young people.

You just can't predict these kinds out things....

When I talk about my old footy days I refer to myself as who I was when I played. I am sure Dani like most trans peeps will take time finding her balance with this.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I understand Dani's preference is based on gender at the time. I.E. his playing career, her (anything now).

Who'd have thought that education programs designed to combat prejudice aimed towards children (particularly ones starting in s and ending in afeschools) would have lead to an improvement in acceptance of gender differences in young people.

You just can't predict these kinds out things....

It also leads to more young children erroneously believing they are transgender and taking the associated drugs to enact this change without parental consent under the age of 18 (court orders). I smell alot of lawsuits in the future when these 12, 13 and 14 year olds actually grow up and realise they aren't transgender at all, but by then the damage will be done.

What happened to the woman Laidley stalked and what about her welfare? Regardless of Laidley Chosen Gender, it doesn't excuse that Laidley stalked a woman
No of course not. But extra-judicial punishment and shaming isn't the way to go.

Those photos and details released by the cops involved most likely give defendents arguments for more lenient sentences as they've already received some punishment. Cops shot themselves in the foot there.

No of course not. But extra-judicial punishment and shaming isn't the way to go.

Those photos and details released by the cops involved most likely give defendents arguments for more lenient sentences as they've already received some punishment. Cops shot themselves in the foot there.
Hmmm, makes you wonder about judicial process and whether actions of one or two individual officers should or could impact overall assessment of a case before a judge.

Hmmm, makes you wonder about judicial process and whether actions of one or two individual officers should or could impact overall assessment of a case before a judge.
The results of their intentional actions.

What happened to the woman Laidley stalked and what about her welfare? Regardless of Laidley Chosen Gender, it doesn't excuse that Laidley stalked a woman

I think it was pretty obvious that Laidley was taken advantage of at a time when very vulnerable. It was all about being ripped off over money. Just don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

I am still on the fence. The welfare of the woman Laidley stalked, that question has not been answered yet. Should she seek compo from Vicpol for botching the case?

No. The victim is not "owed" punishment. The state punishes offenders, the police are part of the state. The police actions here caused harm to the offender, which mitigates the punishment the state metes out to the offender. The criminal courts are not there to provide redress for victims of crime.

No. The victim is not "owed" punishment. The state punishes offenders, the police are part of the state. The police actions here caused harm to the offender, which mitigates the punishment the state metes out to the offender. The criminal courts are not there to provide redress for victims of crime.
Yes I understand that, but I am still not satisfied that redress for the stalked lady has been addressed. By that I mean, does she wake up and think 'the State stuffed up my case, I better seek self recovery and comfort myself, as the State won't?'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back