• Thread starter Jaffa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaffa

I'm not an Essendon supporter but I was watching the game last night and was quite interested in the shape of Dean Rioli.

The bloke is as skillful and classy as they come and I wouldn't mind having him at Collingwood. However, and I'm sorry if this sounds bad, but the bloke is fat as. I can't remember seeing anything like it on an AFL/VFL footy field.

At the moment it doesn't seem to hinder his performance greatly as has played some fantastic football. I was just wondering whether the Essendon supporters on this site are concerned by his weight? Do you think he can still reach his full potential while being clearly overweight? The other concern must be injuries. Wouldn't you think that Essendon might have tried to do something about it?

Remember Rene Kink? Or the Galloping Gasomter? Seriously though, Rioli's shape (ie roundish!) is a bit of a worry. I can't see him being fit enough to do more than come off the bench for 10-15 mins ar a go. He will certainly need to trim down a fair bit if he wants to spend more time on the ground.

Hey watch what you say about mah brotha, Ravioli... He ain't da fattest around why pick on him? If you wanna see someone fatter just look atchyo momma! Dean is a big solid boy, and he deserves to be on da team chubby or not!

Gotta Represent...

Yep, ya man is one fat bastard mashed spuds. Hes been grov'en with the McDonald thang for 2 long and is now virgin on rollin on ta di ground. Yo Yo and aint dat da flow ....or shake....or burger.
Looks like he just aint been able to crap out dat Happy Meal plastic do daddy thang dat snagged in his intestines a few years ago when he just swallowed the whole damn Happy Meal Box to save time. Everythang else has just crammed up behind it.
Yo Yo Yo one Don just needs to blow.

This is an even numbered year - Scott Cummings has ballooned out again. From what I saw of him in an interview on TV the other day, he didn't appear to have a neck any more...

Jaffa, Essendon is my team but I would have to agree with you on that one. Dean is obese full on. Apparently Maurice Rioli, his uncle or something was on the large size as well. It's in his genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back