Dean Robinson at Geelong...

Remove this Banner Ad

Like a Walking Dead cliffhanger. What happens next?

We wait ~10 months to find out who Negan killed?

I don't know why OP didn't deliver in the initial post. I like my footy but I'm not listening to a whole podcast just because there might be something salacious about the Weap on it.

theyre probably pretty worried. the only records ever kept down that way are drug records.

Pretty clever in Geelong, they don't label bottles and empty leftovers in the bog....also explains why Corio has been tested as the meth capital.....

1078702682_4856043964001_31814378001-th.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprisingly, Geelong posters are extremely sensitive about this subject. Especially knowing that Dean Robinson let the cat out of the bag when he thanked and congratulated Stephen Dank for his vital and pivotal role in Geelong's premierships.
Geelong supporters say "nothing to see here" because it would be completely out of character for the AFL to try and sweep systematic cheating under the carpet.

WHY?
What did Bluey say that is so relevant?

A candid Guy McKenna has revealed how Gold Coast dodged a similar bullet to the ASADA drugs saga which embroiled Essendon during his time at the expansion club. Former Suns coach McKenna told the SACKED podcast he had issues with ex-Gold Coast strength and conditioning coach Dean Robinson and Stephen Dank, who was briefly employed by the Suns.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SACKED PODCAST HERE

Robinson and Dank would reunite at Essendon and oversee the club’s 2012 supplements program, which resulted in the suspension of 34 players for a year and rocked the AFL. “We brought him (Robinson) on obviously because of his record down at Geelong,” McKenna said. “That was a fairly short term of employment up on the Gold Coast because there were certain conversations held with me … “My simple response (to him) was ‘We are funded by $100 million by the AFL, mate. We can’t be seen to be bending or breaking a rule, so whatever we use with our players, it has to be on the green tick list. Simple’.

In a strange twist, McKenna was an assistant coach at the Bombers when the ASADA ban was handed down. ..................

A candid Guy McKenna has revealed how Gold Coast dodged a similar bullet to the ASADA drugs saga which embroiled Essendon during his time at the expansion club. Former Suns coach McKenna told the SACKED podcast he had issues with ex-Gold Coast strength and conditioning coach Dean Robinson and Stephen Dank, who was briefly employed by the Suns.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SACKED PODCAST HERE

Robinson and Dank would reunite at Essendon and oversee the club’s 2012 supplements program, which resulted in the suspension of 34 players for a year and rocked the AFL. “We brought him (Robinson) on obviously because of his record down at Geelong,” McKenna said. “That was a fairly short term of employment up on the Gold Coast because there were certain conversations held with me … “My simple response (to him) was ‘We are funded by $100 million by the AFL, mate. We can’t be seen to be bending or breaking a rule, so whatever we use with our players, it has to be on the green tick list. Simple’.

In a strange twist, McKenna was an assistant coach at the Bombers when the ASADA ban was handed down. ..................
As one who believed Hirdy at that fateful presser 'all will be explained' , Blueys comments seem damning.

So Robinson is poached from Geelong for his results there.

Then when he arrives at his new club, he pitches his methods to which the coach says 'whhaaa??? We're not doing that!!'

And he gets shown the door.

He then arrives at the next club and the whole list gets pinged for doping!!

I'm no big city lawyer, but that doesnt smell right.

Not surprisingly, Geelong posters are extremely sensitive about this subject. Especially knowing that Dean Robinson let the cat out of the bag when he thanked and congratulated Stephen Dank for his vital and pivotal role in Geelong's premierships.
Geelong supporters say "nothing to see here" because it would be completely out of character for the AFL to try and sweep systematic cheating under the carpet.

No, no, Dank and Weapon were completely clean everywhere except Essendon! The AFL signed everything at Geelong off, no one (including the media) were shocked at how much bigger the Cats were in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back