Dean Soloman - coming to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon are known to be keen on Cole from the Pies, Would they take him for Solomon?

Just because he is signed up doesn't mean he can't be traded

the "heffernan" rule does not come into effect until after this trading period;)

The "heffernan" rule has nothing to do with it. Richard Cole is a required player and will only get better and better. Why else would old man Sheedy want him.......................Go Coley

[Cole's not going anywhere.

I'm tipping Essendon would be interested in O'Bree and Betheras. Not big name players who do have some talent. Would add to their midfield depth as well.

Other than those two we don't have much to offer. Our 17 pick looks like it's going to Port so that's ruled out.

ur joking if u think essendon r interested in betheras and obree. Cole and scotland would be players they would look at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stevo
If Collingwood want Solomon, they'll have to look at parting with their #17 pick.

I'd be happy with that but we wouldn't pay Solomon 400k per year like the Tigers will.

Solomon will go to Richmond.

Originally posted by hotpie
I'd be happy with that but we wouldn't pay Solomon 400k per year like the Tigers will.

Solomon will go to Richmond.

And what will we get from Richmond? The only option is pick #6, and they want to trade that for Brown.

And what will we get from Richmond? The only option is pick #6, and they want to trade that for Brown.

Richo!!!!

Not a chance. Why is Solly going? We can't meet his monetary demands. We can't afford Richo.

You could ontrade him to Carlton for their three top draft picks!!!! It won't happen - I was just kidding really, but I do agree they will find it tough to fit Brown and Solomon under their salary caps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back