dean soloman

Remove this Banner Ad

pozzo

Senior List
Sep 13, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
get realistic people. richmond surely would have nothin to offer essendon for soloman. fair enough about the money dean is gettin offered, and if he really wanted to go to them he could just jump in the draft, but you are all forgetting the team that has probably given soloman a good offer, and the team that has somethin the bombers want.
essendon have been chasing matthew allan and after reading about justin murphy attracting interest as well it seems that there must be a deal goin on there somewhere.

my opinion anyway. we'll see next week.

thoughts?

Pozzo, not a chance in hell Murphy will go to Windy Hill.

I say shove Richmond and send him to Geelong for Pick 7

yer pick 7 =)

and i think it would learn him a lesson in life...at the moment he probably thinks dons will trade him straight to richmond no probs ;) but yer, down to geelong with you young man ;)

Originally posted by bozza
Pozzo, not a chance in hell Murphy will go to Windy Hill.

I say shove Richmond and send him to Geelong for Pick 7

Get a clue fool. No-one is going to offer a high first round pick for Soloman. Why do people always chronically over-rate their own players and under-rate any opposition player.

Originally posted by Saturday@2
Get a clue fool. No-one is going to offer a high first round pick for Soloman. Why do people always chronically over-rate their own players and under-rate any opposition player.

Well they are willing to offer $400,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back