Past Dean 'The Difference' Towers - delisted 2018. COMING SOON - The Festival of Deano

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeps working hard on the basics, keeps his game simple, keeps working hard both ways, will become a very handy wingman. As mentioned already, Reid like in his swing play, but can certainly run the ball through midfield.

I think he's worth persisting with, especially with that game against Freo last year.

Yes Chunky. I think you have it spot on. Wing is his ideal position, especially with his height and speed. Would be hard to match up on for the opposition. He needs to keep working on clunking contested marks though.

He should have gone , we were streaming forward

The irony is he probably didn't want to go long after what happened in the Tigers game. I feel for him to be honest but his lack of awareness has often been his undoing.

Yeah but if the ball had come straight back out we'd be berating him like after the Tigers game but I still thought he should've gone long. Was a pretty minor mistake in the greater scheme of things,.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he had kicked it directly to the opposition and they streamed forward and goaled then I'd classify that as a major mistake.
Instead it got run out of bounds, S Mitchell hacked it out of the air on the throw in and another quick kick luckily found Rioli. Even the Richmond game, he was somewhat unfairly targeted. Franklin could have kicked long in that game and it still could have come out the same way, bounced sideways onto Riewoldt's chest and a Richmond goal.

Was more annoyed at his missed snap for goal in the third quarter. Tom Mitchell attacks to ball a bit harder and marks it we win. With a stoppage at half forward we should've been able to set up behind the ball and around it, Sam Mitchell's mid air kick straight to a Hawthorn forward was incredibly arsey.

we do have a leardership group out there surely some one can say kick long or short and lot of our players at the moment have played less than 50 games once they get over 50 most have learned what to do

It was a lose lose for poor Deano. We should have done better at the stoppage. Snipers mid air kick could have gone anywhere, but it went straight to a scum player
If he goes long hawks turn it over and goal. Goes short turns it over and goals. Hes stuffed either way. Poor bastard

If he goes long hawks turn it over and goal. Goes short turns it over and goals. Hes stuffed either way. Poor bastard

Not just that. If he fails to mark the contested mark it is either a hawthorn mark or another stoppage closer to our goal.

Its footy. Sometimes things go wrong

Id rather give s**t to blokes like sinclair who just dont have anything to contribute to the team. Atleast towers has a crack. His disposal lets him down sometimes but if hes having a fair crack in then i dont mind the mistakes. Sinclair just jogs around getting in buddys way
Cant pick up a loose ball. Collides with team mates. Cant take a mark. Gets beaten by 1st year ruckman. And has a s**t haircut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back