Past Dean 'The Difference' Towers - delisted 2018. COMING SOON - The Festival of Deano

Remove this Banner Ad

We're all hoping for him to be delisted, will be a public holiday in NSW if it comes to pass.

Is the Victorian public holiday reserved for Sinclair's delisting?

well if we beat the tigers, we would have had a week to spare leading into the final round, we would have rested alot of players and aliir wouldnt have been injured.

Its all his fault

What if we beat hawthorn?

well if we beat the tigers, we would have had a week to spare leading into the final round, we would have rested alot of players and aliir wouldnt have been injured.

Its all his fault
Well not if you think about it, if we beat the Tigers then Dean Towers would've made the match saving tackle on Martin, that would result in him being retained the next week against Hawthorn when the inevitable final minute brain fart costs us the match. So in the end we may have been in the same position, only we lose to the Hawks twice...:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we win the game though?
Unfortunately no. He took a mark in the forward pocket with the dogs up by 1. Final siren goes. Dean forgets and tries to take on the man on the mark and gets called to play on which ended the game. We lost.

Unfortunately no. He took a mark in the forward pocket with the dogs up by 1. Final siren goes. Dean forgets and tries to take on the man on the mark and gets called to play on which ended the game. We lost.
Although that was because the umpire incorrectly called touched off the boot and didn't pay him the mark.

I'm sure I actually did see someone do that in the grand final. It led to much mirth in a depressed sort of way where i was sitting.

anyway there is always next year.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way Tedeski

Tedeski has asked me to ban him from this thread so he can't reply :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back