Deaneus

Remove this Banner Ad

Im treating the Dark Knight Trilogy as my 2020 Grand Final and will undertake the 2L ice cream challenge.

Goes for around ~8 hours. Might need to use an IV drip to get the last 500ml of ice cream into me.
Can you bastards stop bumping this thread! My heart goes into my throat every time.

Can you bastards stop bumping this thread! My heart goes into my throat every time.

Deaneus! and I are having an ice cream challenge given the love he has for this vice of his.

12 months from now, I expect him to undertake this challenge with daily practice.

We’re trying to cheer him up and fattening him up at the same time. The bumps are for a good cause.

[Deaneus, make sure to keep an eye on the sugar levels..]

I actually want Deaneus! to see not only Mackay celebrate his 400th game for us like Burgoyne, but I want Deaneus! to see Mackay's son to play for us as well.

Its a pity that Mackay doesnt have a daughter, as Mackay has the perfect body shape for a daughter of his to succeed at the AFLW.

I actually want Deaneus! to see not only Mackay celebrate his 400th game for us like Burgoyne, but I want Deaneus! to see Mackay's son to play for us as well.

Its a pity that Mackay doesnt have a daughter, as Mackay has the perfect body shape for a daughter of his to succeed at the AFLW.
Not too late for DMac to reproduce some more.
We’ve done it again, every thread has to have a DMac mention, doesn’t it?

Literally found out about this today. All the best Deaneus in your recovery. I hope everyone continues to rally around you with their support. I enjoy you being a mod for us. Keep going brother.

The great man has been very active in some of the political threads.

The great man has been very active in some of the political threads.

Why am I not surprised?:D I have been in touch with him today because he gave me a Mod warning. :) I found out through him, I noticed a couple of things in his by line which led to me asking if he was sick. Now that's an understatement. My hope is we all continue to rally around him until he has recovered.

Why am I not surprised?:D I have been in touch with him today because he gave me a Mod warning. :) I found out through him, I noticed a couple of things in his by line which led to me asking if he was sick. Now that's an understatement. My hope is we all continue to rally around him until he has recovered.

Oh, the prick is back moderating is he? Dishing out bans and warnings is he?

That's just lovely, that is.

I'll be perma-banned within days. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back