Dear Brian Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ox is a jet, very pro-north and has stuck up for us on many occasions I like the bloke, the others however.. you're spot on!
I was drinking with this fella at my local who claims to have been Ox’s best mate at the end of his playing career. The things he told me you cannot make up and Ox is a low human being for the s**t he did to his friends and family. Thats the reason I dont like Ox and the reason I believe the fella at the pub is because he spoke about him fluently with extensive details that you simply cannot make up. Many things he spoke of werent published in his book which he doesnt take responsibility for

I was drinking with this fella at my local who claims to have been Ox’s best mate at the end of his playing career. The things he told me you cannot make up and Ox is a low human being for the s**t he did to his friends and family. Thats the reason I dont like Ox and the reason I believe the fella at the pub is because he spoke about him fluently with extensive details that you simply cannot make up. Many things he spoke of werent published in his book which he doesnt take responsibility for
We'd love to read a few things here...

I like the "footy commentator" Ox because he's one of the very FEW commentators who backs up the NMFC through thick and thin. What the Ox does when he turns the microphone off and walks out of the Radio station doesn't affect my life so I simply don't care.

I was drinking with this fella at my local who claims to have been Ox’s best mate at the end of his playing career. The things he told me you cannot make up and Ox is a low human being for the s**t he did to his friends and family. Thats the reason I dont like Ox and the reason I believe the fella at the pub is because he spoke about him fluently with extensive details that you simply cannot make up. Many things he spoke of weren’t published in his book which he doesnt take responsibility for

If that bloke you spoke with is the bloke i think it is he is a 10 times worse a bloke than Ox and had a big hand in Both Oxs and Travis Johnsons shortcomings. Don’t get me wrong, Iam not for one moment saying they shouldn’t be responsible for their own actions BTW.

anyway Ox has at least gone a long way to righting his mistakes, I bet (no pun intended) i cant say the same for your drinking mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back