Dear Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the Saints and Dogs have had our differences - The 09/10 prelims, the main forum war between Defacto and Man of Clay, the race to a 2nd flag - but when we really look at it this hatred comes from a place of fraternal hazing.

Our 2 clubs are so alike and have such a similiar history of being so close and yet so far. We see each others successes and say "Why not us too?"

Well next week I wont be thinking about us. I wont be hoping your club gets torn down so that I can point and laugh. I will be cheering you on as though the blue in that jumper was a black as night.

* Boyd's contract.
* Billings v Bont.
* Stringer v Membrey.

Just please, please win this premiership and give the other underdogs some hope that it really can be done.

Carn the Doggies!!!

Schopp

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Les Bleus
Was on another post about bulldogs supporters being good folk. Met a group on a tram in Melbourne a few years back a top bunch of older guys will be thinking of them next saturday. The stress of that game tonight was unbelievable but heart won out in the end. Go Dogs.

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
wish i could go, but the family booked a trip to perth ages ago, not thinking we would be in the granny!!

wish i could go, but the family booked a trip to perth ages ago, not thinking we would be in the granny!!

Cancel the trip. I was in Greece for '14, always regret it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all the Bulldogs supporters who have stuck with your boys through thick and thin, I'm so happy for you all to (finally) experience seeing your team in a Grand Final.

I can only imagine what you are all feeling right now and I hope the elation that you're all feeling will only be surpassed by a premiership next week.

Congratulations and good luck.

To my mates on Napoleon Street, Tottenham....Alan, Mick (57 games with Dogs in the late 70's) and Ian, and to all the Doggies supporters along the length and breadth of Australia......Just Do It!

That'd be Mick Kelly :D Thanks

Congrats on an awesome win this afternoon. I was fist pumping like it was Geelong who had got up on the siren.

Enjoy the week and here's hoping you smash the Swans next week and keep the cup in Victoria where it belongs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back