Oppo Camp Dear Carlton, we're ending your season again (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1315-01-.JPG

Carltank cannot simply restrict discussion to the present...too much fail.

Let's talk about the present then shall we. Which aspect of this unmitigated slaughter should we cover first? :D

So..................once the players have been informed of the coach for 2013, they suddenly have found direction for 4 weeks running.....guess its better to know where you stand, unlike our boys, some should be very nervous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least we are consistent :(
Don't worry mate, I think both sides know what that's like.
If this is Essendons season done, you should be proud of your boys, they've improved on last season in terms of style of play as well as the likes of Carlisle and Browne looking good for the future. A good preseason, unlike the stupidity of this one and you'll be in for a big season next year. Hopefully this isn't sounding patronising but good luck for the next few weeks.:thumbsu:

Don't worry mate, I think both sides know what that's like.
If this is Essendons season done, you should be proud of your boys, they've improved on last season in terms of style of play as well as the likes of Carlisle and Browne looking good for the future. A good preseason, unlike the stupidity of this one and you'll be in for a big season next year. Hopefully this isn't sounding patronising but good luck for the next few weeks.:thumbsu:
Getting some sense from a blueknarkle, geez, whats next, a full smile from a collingwouldnt supporter??
Not depressed with what we have seen from our best 22 when we are on the park, great signs of improvement and if we sell our scar tissue to Kleenex we would cover the flight plan donations and have a state of the art facilty to train at. Our best 22, fit and healthy, are top four equipment.

Good to see you blokes are taking you well deserved medicine ...shows more guts than your team did today .
As a Blues supporter that was ample payback for the game earlier in the year ..i hope lonegan is feeling it tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back