Oppo Camp Dear Carlton, we're ending your season again (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone from "we're ending your season again" (again????) to "your board crew are pea hearts".
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Whatever makes you feel better tonight, you go for it. Maybe vent some of your anger at your own pea hearts that were out there today.
Mate, you have no idea, on your board Essendon posters would be permabanned for what you have written, here it is ok, we're not sooks who can't take a bit of fun....

Plus it wasn't a grand final....

The Carlscum board is so fricken prescious, nice to see many carlton flogs recognizing that we are open to freedom of speech.....we give and we take, it is a 2 way street here...Unlike the Carlscum board.

So are you going to go to perth to watch em lose?

Mate, you have no idea, on your board Essendon posters would be permabanned for what you have written, here it is ok, we're not sooks who can't take a bit of fun....

Plus it wasn't a grand final....

The Carlscum board is so fricken prescious, nice to see many carlton flogs recognizing that we are open to freedom of speech.....we give and we take, it is a 2 way street here...Unlike the Carlscum board.

So are you going to go to perth to watch em lose?
Geez, talk about precious. We're peahearts, scum, sooks, flogs, I have no idea.
And WE'RE the precious ones? Get a grip dude.
Kudos to your board for not shutting this thread, but it's no need to personally insult any Carlton people that do post here. Reading my post again, not sure what part of that is so provocative at all.
And FWIW, yes, if we make the finals, I will be there - where ever the venue. Why? Do you want to come with me & watch finals footy this year?

A quick question for the Carlton supporters...

Which handball did you enjoy more Bellchambers to Betts or Melksham to Simpson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick question for the Carlton supporters...

Which handball did you enjoy more Bellchambers to Betts or Melksham to Simpson?

Eddie's was an intercept, so definitely Melksham to Simpson.....nice

0.jpg

I love karma.

Mee Too :cool:

Carlton has had a more disappointing year, easily.

After Round 3 it was pretty much meant to be a case of a Carlton v **insert any other club** Grand Final, wasn't it? Hell, we were told only Watson and Hurley would get in your team.

Biggest case of April premiers I have ever seen.

Agree with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back