Dear Diary - My Perth trip

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2004
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
49ers, Liverpool
It was all very exciting to be landing in Perth. Only a few days away from playing with BigCox and that cute dark fellow who got picked behind me. Wouldn't I love to have him behind me now?? Stop it Jackie, you know what the new coach says about such things.

On to more serious matters. Schwab wants to know if anyone has some tape to cover the mess he made on our uniforms. Giggle!!! Oh Cam, you always know how to make us boys laugh with your silly little jokes.

He was serious this time. But luckily I always carry duct tape with me, you never know when "Man Of The Year 2008" #2 will come knocking, one must always be prepared. Was getting all worked up thinking about it. :heart:

Quickly came back down to reality when he also told me my acting career was getting put on hold as they were not going to show my advert anymore. I spent weeks perfecting my role in that advert. Took me a while to get over calling myself "Big Jack". We all know that the REAL Big Jack is Darling. And what a Darling!!! 9 tackles last game. I want to get the ball near him on Saturday!!! :eek:

Luckily it was time to get on the bus. Me, Ricky and Grimesy run straight for the back seat. Their were a few spare seats at the front today. Coach told us the reasons. One of the dark fellows didn't make it through the metal detectors. All those flashing lights and loud sirens when he went through made me think of being at The Peel! Another was left behind because coach said he had another appointment with his hairdresser - Hair By Misfud. That leaves only poor Jamie to sit at the front. I did like it better when Dean let us sit anywhere we liked. Mark does have some strange ideas.

So we played our normal game of corners on the bus. Poor Ricky just didn't play with the same enthusiasm as normal. He was worried about his Mum who had come over to watch him play this weekend. He couldn't get her a ticket to the game but she said it was fine, a lovely young chap called Patrick would "get her in".

I did find it strange that all the opposition supporters also like to ski just as much as ours. Perth doesn't have any mountains but all i've been hearing about is how good the snow is over here and that lots of ice is around. Cousins must be very good at skiing now, all we hear about him is how far downhill he has gone since football.

Well thats it from me. Hope you enjoy the game as much as i will. Coach thinks we are going to get pumped yet again. I can't wait!!

chris-tldr.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back