Toast Dear Gary, I was wrong...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is coming from Carey who embarrassed himself the whole time he was at Adelaide.
Gaj is a champ of the game who has never embarrassed himself as a footballee. I hope he goes on a couple more, but whatever he chooses he will be fondly remembered for all he has done in footy.
Carey cannot say the same.
To have 3 of the greatest 5 ever from Geelong is remarkable. GAS, Farmer and GAJ in that order has been an honour to support.
The other two in my view are Lockett and Matthews.

I don't think Carey was on his Pat Malone in the questions he raised about Gaz.. Plenty had doubts
The fact that he is willing to admit he was wrong is better than about 95% of the other footy media

Nice apology from Duck. It takes a big man to admit he was wrong (I'm 4ft6), nice sort of article as an apology. Still waiting for David King for the claim that Brad would win a premiership before his brother Chris, in 2011.

Was just thinking the same thing. I wasn't that sold on the idea of it all either. I was also wrong.
I remember hear that Gaz had been destroying the defenders during pre season and thinking that it was just puff and they were just pumping it up...

Lol.. Seems they weren't :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back