Live Event Dear Melbourne Football Club (AWFL 2020 match thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has AWFuL kicked off again.

Might go for a look since I am now a resident of the City of Casey! Hope it’s sunny on Saturday so I can show off my tats at Casey Fields.

The North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos are coming to trounce your horrible little club this weekend :) Post your fear below.
Lol Norf.
You got ****ed by the Hore!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daisy Pearce has the turning circle of a road train and runs like Brock McLean on valium since pushing out the twins. Must be harder to run with a sloppy stretched out campaigner.
While a couple of our forwards went to the Ben Brown school of attempted aerial mark and dives, the winning goal came from your sloppy defence giving Eden Zanker the entire forward 50 to herself.

Daisy Pearce has the turning circle of a road train and runs like Brock McLean on valium since pushing out the twins. Must be harder to run with a sloppy stretched out campaigner.

While a couple of our forwards went to the Ben Brown school of attempted aerial mark and dives, the winning goal came from your sloppy defence giving Eden Zanker the entire forward 50 to herself.
she did look a bit bow legged.

more reason for the AmateurFixedLW to cheat us out of a win by playing us at your cheat ground built in a wind tunnel.
#freekickfordaisywin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back