Dear Nick....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
Please retire. You are young and have your whole life in front of you, so find your passion and follow that. This is painful to watch. Stop wasting it. Your parents have been punished enough. We get it: they should never have forced you to play a game you did not love, for money. Point made. Now, please stop.

Reg

Please retire. You are young and have your whole life in front of you, so find your passion and follow that. This is painful to watch. Stop wasting it. Your parents have been punished enough. We get it: they should never have forced you to play a game you did not love, for money. Point made. Now, please stop.

Reg
His parents should force him into a decision on what he wants to do, they don't get involved enough almost the direct opposite to Tomic. He either takes the sport seriously, gets a coach and a proper fitness regime or he gives it up to do something else he enjoys. This is what I would be telling him if I was them. He is pissing his career away and it's obvious an intervention is needed instead of letting him cruise along not caring about anything.

Whilst the sport earns him money, he stays involved. At this point it is sponsorship, advertising and appearance fees that are making him money. How long that lasts with his current level of results is another question.

Nick is fine.

The keys to watching a Nick match without slamming your head against a wall is knowing he just doesn't care enough to be the very best. He does want to win but hates practice and training, so he will never reach the level he should be if he did. He is fine with that and knows that. He just wants to have fun.

He is also very emotional. I cringe when he has a go at this team or the umpire but he can't control that. With training and practice, I am sure he could, but again he doesn't want to. It is part of the theatre nowadays.

He still frustrates me but he is a must watch on the big stage. And I love the underarm serve and anyone who hates him for that is a tennis old fogey, stick in the mud

Nick is fine.

The keys to watching a Nick match without slamming your head against a wall is knowing he just doesn't care enough to be the very best. He does want to win but hates practice and training, so he will never reach the level he should be if he did. He is fine with that and knows that. He just wants to have fun.

He is also very emotional. I cringe when he has a go at this team or the umpire but he can't control that. With training and practice, I am sure he could, but again he doesn't want to. It is part of the theatre nowadays.

He still frustrates me but he is a must watch on the big stage. And I love the underarm serve and anyone who hates him for that is a tennis old fogey, stick in the mud
Nah
He just ain’t that goos

OP is honestly a bit delusional. Why would he quit his job that he dislikes but earns millions and gets to travel the world and meet other famous people and basically get into or do whatever he wants as a VIP, and will be able to comfortably retire by the time he's in his mid 30s? Are you seriously suggesting he quits that to become a no one working an average 9-5 job that he will probably dislike anyway and slave it out like the rest of us until he's 65?

If my choice was between those two, I'm taking a half assed tennis career worth millions over some rat race 9-5 life working like a pleb that I do today.

OP is honestly a bit delusional. Why would he quit his job that he dislikes but earns millions and gets to travel the world and meet other famous people and basically get into or do whatever he wants as a VIP, and will be able to comfortably retire by the time he's in his mid 30s? Are you seriously suggesting he quits that to become a no one working an average 9-5 job that he will probably dislike anyway and slave it out like the rest of us until he's 65?

If my choice was between those two, I'm taking a half assed tennis career worth millions over some rat race 9-5 life working like a pleb that I do today.
Well said Juss and no s**t.

WTF are these clowns anyway to say what he should do. Jealousy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny? Just immature really. The video posted on this page above shows all the good things he does. Just ignores all his s**t behaviour. The abuse and Swearing at the spectators, officials, his own players box. The throwing of rackets, the temper tantrums, the giving up of points and games.

There is much to like, but there's also a lot to dislike abojt kyrgios.

Many predicted this kind of result here. He seems unable to back up results week after week. That should be a target of his.

He is a disgrace to Australia as a professional sportsman and surely there is no excuse for his behavior currently.

Watch tonights news for anyone interested in what i am talking about and he is an immature idiot.

Yep. Even for me now he's gone too far and crossed the line. This has obviously been happening for a long time but it never ends. And never will.

Absolute basket case. Should go play for the Gold Coast Suns.

Its time for an umpire to just get down of his chair and punch this knuckle head in the mouth....F**KING BRAT..!!!!!

He’s like those wannabe chicks who go on those shows like bachelor “looking for love” when we all know that they’re just looking for attention, Facebook likes and z grade invitations.
He loves the attention, he’s showing off for his mates, he’s filthy rich, he doesn’t care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back