Dear Richmond

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
Timbo123 said:
touche - if only the tigs could come back like that hey????

I propose that we play you once a year (although we could probably do with the premiership points) and leave it at that

A bit cocky arent we? You STILL haven't beaten anyone this year. Although last week was a "good" loss. You're happy with that im sure.

Sep 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
celtic_pride said:
Collingwood - the most selfish club in the AFL
Well its not like we can play every club twice.
Perhaps instead of playing the Blues twice each year we can drop one of those games and play the Tiges twice, would that make you happy?
Although i don't think it matters too much, in a couple more years there wont be a Carlton football club anyway.

Timbo123

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
itsintheblood said:
A bit cocky arent we? You STILL haven't beaten anyone this year. Although last week was a "good" loss. You're happy with that im sure.
true true - haven't been belted by 100 either

FIGJAM said:
Oh, and given that the opening game, which they didn't share, landed more cash than the follow up game, they literally stole money off us. Give back the difference, and maybe we'll be gracious enough to allow you the honour of playing us in the opening round again. If not, F off!!
please show me where it says collingwood decides the fixturing for round 1, i beleive that is up to the AFL

Timbo123

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Coughlan said:
please show me where it says collingwood decides the fixturing for round 1, i beleive that is up to the AFL
absolutely - its up to richmond - you know - the powerhouse one

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't know why we want to go back to a gate sharing agreement, we lose money out of it. The only reason we would want it is that a guaranteed Rich Vs Collingwood H&A fixture twice a year is better for the club than alternating each year. Either that or we think we'll have a bigger supporter base than Collingwood in the next year or two as the club with fewer supporters loses out in a gate sharing agreement.

Back