Dear West Coast and Freo, we need to talk.

West Australians: Unwarranted victim mentality?

• Yes, I'm sick of the whinging shits.

• No, they have a legitimate complaint.

• I'm from SA and we're even worse!

• J.Watts loathes politicians exploiting a pandemic for popularity

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they? They might not have bought any Kool Aid.

As for Port, 150 years of football club versus 33 years of business.

150 years ? means jack s**t really. Its like being a Saints supporter, you can only barrack for a team for the span of your own life.

You mean the TV money that goes straight into the AFL coffers ?

I mean the TV money the Wet Toast will get in excess of 70 million of over the course of the current deal.

Which is extraordinarily generous given that your whole * ing state "contributes" the pathetic average of 95,000 viewers per game out of a season total viewership of 90 million.

150 years ? means jack s**t really. Its like being a Saints supporter, you can only barrack for a team for the span of your own life.

I think I get your point. It is disrespectful of many salt of the Earth, lifelong football supporters. But then what would you expect of a Wesfarmers Eagles fan.

I'm not surprised you are unable to comprehend the value.

Some footy clubs have a rich and deep history and tradition.

Some newer Clubs don't. They might manage to have developed mere customs - early expansion clubs like Hawthorn, for example.

Then there's West Coast. Yet to get past developing a few bad habits. Perpetual whining, for example.

Rich as in Visy and brown paper bags, deep as in financial trouble and tradition as in pilfering the best players from another state and salary cap cheating ? yes I can understand how you could value those things. To sit here and make outrageous claims about your club being something worthy of beholding and being an organization steeped in tradition values and history is laughable. I posit that your club Carlton is nothing more than a cancerous tumour sucking on the lifeless teet of the vAFL.

Rich as in Visy and brown paper bags, deep as in financial trouble and tradition as in pilfering the best players from another state and salary cap cheating ? yes I can understand how you could value those things. To sit here and make outrageous claims about your club being something worthy of beholding and being an organization steeped in tradition values and history is laughable. I posit that your club Carlton is nothing more than a cancerous tumour sucking on the lifeless teet of the vAFL.
I posit that you might have gone too far this time.

Flat track bully, and in the end a coward as well, like bullies usually are. Never in his career did he take a good shot and go on to win the fight.

In the final analysis, Evander Holyfield was both tougher than Tyson, remained at the top for longer and when the two men finally met it was he who was further removed from his prime than Tyson. But who won? In terms of who was the greater fighter, Tyson or Holyfield, “The Real Deal” wins it going away.
James Slater.

And although a clearly better fighter than Tyson, Holyfield would have barely crept into the top 10 heavyweights of the 70s.
44B12058-2833-42C2-8AFA-4A29DBA1D925.jpeg

These authentic people you speak of barracked for West Coast until 1995, I guess that would be a Port Supporters perspective on the genuine article.
Keep in mind..... Some of those people that followed west coast from 1987-1994 and then Followed freo in 1995 also were South Freo and east freo fans, Some prior to West coasts formation in 1987.

As I said, Freos supporter base from 1995 comes from many various areas.

-Yes its true some Freo fans in 1995 barracked for West coast from 1987-1994.

-Some of those Freo fans from 1995 that Brracked for west coast from 1987-1994, Barracked for east freo and South Freo in the WAFL.

-There has been some south freo and east freo fans that did not barrack for the Eagles in 1987-1994 but followed freo in 1995.

-The Claremont Connection. Yes Gerrard Neesham was Freos 1st coach from 1995-98. Before he was freo coach, He was a Playing coach then a Non playing coach for Claremont and Guided Claremont to 4 WAFL flags in 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993. Freo, Like Port, Did not have 100 1st round picks, So Neesham decided to get as many Claremont guys as possible. Hell a few of them he got played AFL games from previous AFL clubs. So a few Claremont fans are also dockers fans.

-Peel thunder connection. Peel came into the WAFL in 1996. In 2014, they became Fremantles reserves team in the WAFL. Before Peel became a WAFL club, the actual town of Mandurah and the Peel region was a south Fremantle recruiting zone. Peel has the smallest fan base in the WAFL.

tissue.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flat track bully, and in the end a coward as well, like bullies usually are.
Ok pro. 🙄👌

Anyone who gets into that ring to fight for our entertainment is far from being a coward.
Never in his career did he take a good shot and go on to win the fight.
So you are saying that in 58 fights he only took 6 “good shots” all up? 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Flat track bully, and in the end a coward as well, like bullies usually are. Never in his career did he take a good shot and go on to win the fight.

In the final analysis, Evander Holyfield was both tougher than Tyson, remained at the top for longer and when the two men finally met it was he who was further removed from his prime than Tyson. But who won? In terms of who was the greater fighter, Tyson or Holyfield, “The Real Deal” wins it going away.
James Slater.

And although a clearly better fighter than Tyson, Holyfield would have barely crept into the top 10 heavyweights of the 70s.
Riiight. Evander Holyfield - World heavyweight headbutt champion

Riiight. Evander Holyfield - World heavyweight headbutt champion
Holyroid you mean.
Dude was juiced to the gills just to get up to heavyweight, not to mention having 8x Mr Olympia champ Lee Haney training him. 🙄

91A756B8-B918-4D7F-950C-8B35B09E4E0F.png

Notable side effects:
Total hair loss.
Increased jaw size.
Massive muscle gain.
Serious heart problems.

Holyroid you mean.
Dude was juiced to the gills just to get up to heavyweight, not to mention having 8x Mr Olympia champ Lee Haney training him. 🙄

View attachment 881144

Notable side effects:
Total hair loss.
Increased jaw size.
Massive muscle gain.
Serious heart problems.

Jeez.

A boxer on the juice.

What on earth could happen next?

Back