Borgsta

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Melb.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Orlando
I'll be picking up the 8th Manga in the series 2moro at the post office through Amazon. Fantastic stuff.

deathnote.jpg

Already read the whole thing and bought the first 7 volumes, fantastic in the first half, let you be the judge of whether you like the second arc or not

The anime's out as well, episode 3's aired, downloaded it, the animators Madhouse are tweaking a few things while being faithful to the plot and it's fabulous. A recommanded watch as well

3rd behind Monster and 20th century boys as the best manga I've read

only read the scanlations upto bout chapter 60 then real life took over

pretty good stuff, surprisingly sadistic with dollops of black comedy....although its gotten abit confusing from about the end of what I've read >,>

I reckon the mangaka should've ended it yonks ago.... seems to be the type of story which is better served with about a 5/6 volume length.

ps: abit busy so haven't caught up with the end (supposed) of 20th cb boys yet o.o; (actually about 1 1/2 years behind the manga scene)

abit afraid.... been hearing bad stuff about it....

First 15 volumns of 20th Century Boys is as good as anything you'll ever read, but it falls downhill from there with a few very bad closures on some of the mysteries

It's so unlike Naoki Urasawa, but he's still a genius.

20th Century Boys suffered from the same thing that Death Note did, both probably dragged on too long when it should've ended earlier, and also it's a bit hard to keep up with the quality since both have bloody great first halves.

For a manga that's breathtaking from start to finish, see Monster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back