Current Death of stripper Stacey Tierney

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew a chick at uni who stripped and was making $3k average and $10k on an amazing week. She had 3 houses by the time she left Uni. Plus flew 1st class at least twice a year to Europe & US. Money is good if you can keep off drugs and save but it's an occupation fraught with danger with some of the clientele it attracts.

Tipping she wasn't just stripping

Don't all strip clubs have bikie links? Or links to some form of organised crime? I'd be surprised if there were any that didn't. Perfect laundering business for them.

Maybe Kittens is one of the few, and the bikies are trying to force them out.

They run the security at least in basically every strip club.

Except kittens, so they blew it up.

Back in the day when you could pay cash for anything and the bank system didn't talk so well to the ATO I guess. Plus she had a casual job for tax. No idea what happened to her. Probably married with 3 kids sipping cocktails by the pool living off her investment property rental. Lol. If you front a travel agent or car salesman or even RE agent with.cash, they aren't going to say no.

Bit off topic- but not entirely true. You need to demonstrate to the lender where the deposit is coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit off topic- but not entirely true. You need to demonstrate to the lender where the deposit is coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"It's a gift from my parents."

All it takes is a letter from the parents saying they've gifted it to you. Pay the RE agent in cash for the deposit, get the deposit receipt and your broker can send that to the bank too.

Shouldn't happen but plenty of these shenanigans do.

Last edited:
Imagine having the money/connections to have a private hiring of a strip club.

That's a world I one day want to live in.

Below is the full article, I havent heard anything else about Stacey Tierney's death, seems like drugs were involved and they tried to cover it up.

Man arrested in major Stacey Tierney death twist

Mark Buttler and, EXCLUSIVE, Herald Sun
March 28, 2017 8:45pm

A MAN has been arrested in a major twist in the mystery death of city strip club exotic dancer Stacey Tierney.

Detectives on Tuesday detained and questioned an Ascot Vale man, 33, on suspicion of perjury.

It is suspected Ms Tierney, 29, consumed drugs in a restricted area at Dreams Gentlemen’s Club, and that in a cover-up attempt the area was then cleared of illicit substances.

Police have declined to discuss how the British national died in December.

But they have confirmed they are examining whether drugs were used at the club on that night.

The man questioned on Tuesday was released, pending being charged on summons. In Victoria, perjury carries a maximum penalty of 15 years’ jail.

The body of Ms Tierney was found inside a restricted area at the club on December 19.

Police have been probing the circumstances of her death, who was present, and whether more could have been done to save her life, amid suspicions that her tragic death had been the subject of a cover-up.

Victoria Police said: “Melbourne Crime Investigation Unit detectives are investigating whether there was drug use at the nightclub on the night of the deceased’s death.”

Police had interviewed “a number of people” including club managers, colleagues, and customers who spent time at Dreams, or with Ms Tierney.

It is unclear whether CCTV inside the venue, on the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders streets, has been of assistance.

The Herald Sun revealed the case of Ms Tierney in January.

Ms Tierney’s family in Manchester, England, was told she worked on the night of Saturday, December 17, but did not return home.

A call was made to emergency services the following Monday morning, 19 hours after the club had closed its doors for the weekend.

Ms Tierney’s family could not be contacted by the Herald Sun this week.

But in January, her uncle, Graham, said: “I heard it was a private party inside the establishment when it would be normally closed and … several men fled the scene without raising any concerns.

“Where were the staff (who) I assume would be serving them, and who authorised the party? Surely the owners must know,” he said.

The director of Dreams is Salvatore Aparo.

The managing director, Steve Kyriacou, has run the business for about a decade. He is well known in the adult entertainment industry and has expanded his interests to a pub in North Melbourne.

The Herald Sun is not suggesting either was involved in any way with Ms Tierney’s death or that either was present on the night in question.

From: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/007377d454031f341c8114a3520298dc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all generally end up in Barwon or Port Phillip.
Spoke with a cook who talked about risk/reward. Especially with a good lawyer etc. He lived high (pun intended) and mighty till busted, did his 18-24 months then went back to it still with money in the bank.

Spoke with a cook who talked about risk/reward. Especially with a good lawyer etc. He lived high (pun intended) and mighty till busted, did his 18-24 months then went back to it still with money in the bank.

The smart ones are the ones that can put money away and stop when/if they get busted. Always wondered why mokbel etc. after 5-10 million didnt just stop. He would still be extremely comfortable.

purely out of interest how did she cash that in (assuming most of that 3K came in tips) and get it past the taxman and bank?

It is still legal tender. You can use that cash to buy cheques or money orders, then you deposit that into the bank (I dated a stripper - didn't know she was until 2 weeks into the relationship, I know how they work)

The smart ones are the ones that can put money away and stop when/if they get busted. Always wondered why mokbel etc. after 5-10 million didnt just stop. He would still be extremely comfortable.

yeah always wondered why pablo Escobar didn't stop after a day considering he made over 400 million USD a week

Stacey Tierney death probe: Dreams strip club a ‘pithole of drugs and bikies’, insider claims
DAVID HURLEY, Sunday Herald Sun
February 17, 2018 12:23pm
A STRIP club where an exotic dancer died in mysterious circumstances was a den of drugs, bikies and secret back rooms where there was a strict rule not to leave girls alone.

Insiders from Dreams Gentlemen’s Club said it was “a pithole of drugs and bikies” where girls who overdosed were left passed out on couches to sober up.

One source said UK-born Stacey Tierney was warned to stop working at the club before she was found dead on December 19, 2016.

Police suspect Ms Tierney, 29, consumed drugs in a restricted area at the club, and that in a cover-up attempt, the area was then cleared of illicit substances.

The insider told of concerning activity that allegedly occurred at the venue in the past.

“Stacey would have died in what was known as the back office ... this room is only accessed through the office,” the insider said.

“There are two entrances to the actual office ... one that leads up the stairs into the back alley of the club and one that leads to the entrance of the dancers’ changing area.”

Another source claimed that females at the club would sometimes have sex with drug dealers in exchange for cocaine.

“This club has a habit of not wanting to call for an ambulance when girls are overdosing ... at least once a fortnight a girl (would be) left on the couches passed out, vomiting,” the source said.

“Young and naive women are preyed upon there.”

Police have interviewed a number of people including club managers, colleagues and customers who spent time at Dreams, or with Ms Tierney.

It is unclear whether CCTV inside the venue, on the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders streets, has been of assistance.

In March last year police arrested a 33-year-old Ascot Vale man as part of their investigation into the death. He was detained and questioned on suspicion of perjury, but released without charge.

The police investigation has been led by detectives from Melbourne Crime Investigation Unit.

A Victoria Police spokeswoman said: “The investigation remains ongoing. The UK Coroner has primacy in relation to an inquest.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/9ac1aece09fed33e8b1ef43209dba001

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back