No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
If Adelaide are using this pick I almost think pick 2 will be better because of all the pressure that comes with being labled the number 1 pick.

Its still going to be Rowell or Anderson and we might end up getting the one we really want with pick 2 anyway, depending on who GC choose.

If Adelaide are using this pick I almost think pick 2 will be better because of all the pressure that comes with being labled the number 1 pick.

Its still going to be Rowell or Anderson and we might end up getting the one we really want with pick 2 anyway, depending on who GC choose.

If the Suns land Pick 1, I wouldnt rule them out trading it out for player(s). A lot of them on their board are tired of drafting talent for it then disappear, they would rather have a player(s) that wants to play for their Club.

Some on their board have in fact considered ruling out Rowell because of the likelihood of a strong go home factor as well.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
If the Suns land Pick 1, I wouldnt rule them out trading it out for player(s). A lot of them on their board are tired of drafting talent for it then disappear, they would rather have a player(s) that wants to play for their Club.

Some on their board have in fact considered ruling out Rowell because of the likelihood of a strong go home factor as well.

Or if we have pick 2, do we offer it to GCS along with 19 for Rankine and Lukosius?

They can then take best mates Rowell and Anderson 1 and 2

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
He was the pick before De Goey... ouch

Best in the business, old SOS

Stocker done for a month, bone stress in foot

I want his career to be a total failure, but not because he's a bad bloke, because SOS picked him - so I hope he's okay soon, broken foot is a s**t thing to have

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
What did happen to Alex is on fire? Was he permabanned?

This post is the sort of thing why many refuse to forgive

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/post-47894988

This is after it was a confirmed hoax

Lots of people know who he is, he’s got issues but he’s also not a particularly nice guy

He’s not married and never has been, but it was important in his fictional world to know he was all man, virile etc but his fake wife was infertile i.e. the problem, not him, as to why there were no kids

Didn’t want more outpouring of grief for the kids

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
This post is the sort of thing why many refuse to forgive

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/post-47894988

This is after it was a confirmed hoax

Lots of people know who he is, he’s got issues but he’s also not a particularly nice guy

He’s not married and never has been, but it was important in his fictional world to know he was all man, virile etc but his fake wife was infertile i.e. the problem, not him, as to why there were no kids

Didn’t want more outpouring of grief for the kids
Wow, I didn’t even see that post at the time, what a dixk.

Was that before or after Red Mist confessed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Best in the business, old SOS

I want his career to be a total failure, but not because he's a bad bloke, because SOS picked him - so I hope he's okay soon, broken foot is a **** thing to have
To be fiar, De Goey had issues and it took real faith from Collingwood in him. At Carlton without the strong support network, DeGoey may also have been a bust

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, he seems like a bit of a flog. What gets me is his perpetual self-satisfied smirk.
Now, where have I seen this before?🤔
04f126c45e62502f759e0bffac749542.jpg

Back