No Opposition Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 1 and 19)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFC979810

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
This post is the sort of thing why many refuse to forgive

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sam_malone-alex_is_on_fire-crows98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/post-47894988

This is after it was a confirmed hoax

Lots of people know who he is, he’s got issues but he’s also not a particularly nice guy

He’s not married and never has been, but it was important in his fictional world to know he was all man, virile etc but his fake wife was infertile i.e. the problem, not him, as to why there were no kids

Didn’t want more outpouring of grief for the kids
Thanks for posting. That was a very interesting 30 minutes of reading

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VictorianCrow85

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Our Carlton flogs aren’t very bright, Lukosius and Rankine haven’t shown as much as Stocker.

Lukosius is a KPF who take time, Rankine has missed 2 months with injury and Stocker plays half back.

Flogs
Lukosius game on the weekend showed more than any Stocker has played and he's in a much harder position. I haven't really seen anything in Stocker that makes me think he'll make it. I'm not saying he won't either, just that it's very early days for both but go watch Luko nail a goal from a long range set shot when he was absolutely gassed out, that kick was a thing of beauty.

Pea Nut

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lukosius game on the weekend showed more than any Stocker has played and he's in a much harder position. I haven't really seen anything in Stocker that makes me think he'll make it. I'm not saying he won't either, just that it's very early days for both but go watch Luko nail a goal from a long range set shot when he was absolutely gassed out, that kick was a thing of beauty.
Luko's field kicking and decision making is enough to tell you how good he will be as long as he's not pigeonholed in to developing as a key forward or some other position he's absolutely not suited to.

Drewie11

Premium Gold
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Very quiet over there on the floggers how crow can you go.

This is just embarrassing now, Reid has just absolutely played SOS like a fiddle

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could end up being pick 19 and 19 for pick 1
True but your underestimating the value of Stocker and Pick 19 that SOS will use to get another Top 6 pick like Stocker.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Murray2503

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Top 4 is where we want to finish. Should ensure we hopefully get into a prelim and pick 15 at best for Carlton. Still not playing at our best yet so lots of room for improvement.

Last edited:

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Before we all get too cocky lets see how big they bounce under Teague. Bulldogs better turn up
We might as well enjoy it while we can, we were all confident on here that Bolton would deliver us Pick 1 it was a lock, when he left he took our Pick 1 away from us.

I expect from here that we will end up with a pick inside the top 4 at worst and at best Pick 2.

Crow till I die

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Currently, pick 1 for pick 19 & pick 15 (which will slide out further on the night).

You'd be happy with picks 19+15 for pick 10.
so let me get this straight...on the night after the trade when asked to justify the trade, SOS said that Carlton might finish above the crows. So that would now mean that they would probably have to win out from here and we would have to drop 6 of our last 9 games. Reality is that with games to come V GC, Carlton, St Kilda and the Bulldogs + Port at our home showdown, Essendon at home, we are likely to make finals. Carlkton if they wind some more games are a chance of finishing 17th. So pick 2 for say pick 14 & 19 (the caveat being NGA and father son picks might push our pick out even further). The would want to hope Stocker becomes a star of the comp

Top Bottom