No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This post is the sort of thing why many refuse to forgive

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/post-47894988

This is after it was a confirmed hoax

Lots of people know who he is, he’s got issues but he’s also not a particularly nice guy

He’s not married and never has been, but it was important in his fictional world to know he was all man, virile etc but his fake wife was infertile i.e. the problem, not him, as to why there were no kids

Didn’t want more outpouring of grief for the kids

Thanks for posting. That was a very interesting 30 minutes of reading

Last edited:
Our Carlton flogs aren’t very bright, Lukosius and Rankine haven’t shown as much as Stocker.

Lukosius is a KPF who take time, Rankine has missed 2 months with injury and Stocker plays half back.

Flogs

Our Carlton flogs aren’t very bright, Lukosius and Rankine haven’t shown as much as Stocker.

Lukosius is a KPF who take time, Rankine has missed 2 months with injury and Stocker plays half back.

Flogs
And foot stress fractures in your first year are absolutely nothing to worry about.

Flogs
Lukosius game on the weekend showed more than any Stocker has played and he's in a much harder position. I haven't really seen anything in Stocker that makes me think he'll make it. I'm not saying he won't either, just that it's very early days for both but go watch Luko nail a goal from a long range set shot when he was absolutely gassed out, that kick was a thing of beauty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukosius game on the weekend showed more than any Stocker has played and he's in a much harder position. I haven't really seen anything in Stocker that makes me think he'll make it. I'm not saying he won't either, just that it's very early days for both but go watch Luko nail a goal from a long range set shot when he was absolutely gassed out, that kick was a thing of beauty.
Luko's field kicking and decision making is enough to tell you how good he will be as long as he's not pigeonholed in to developing as a key forward or some other position he's absolutely not suited to.

Very quiet over there on the floggers how crow can you go.

This is just embarrassing now, Reid has just absolutely played SOS like a fiddle

Top 4 is where we want to finish. Should ensure we hopefully get into a prelim and pick 15 at best for Carlton. Still not playing at our best yet so lots of room for improvement.

Last edited:
Top 4 is where we want to finish. Should ensure we hopefully get into a prelim and pick 15 at best for Carlton. Still not really playing anywhere near our best imo so lots of room for improvement.
We just leave the door open. One day a good side is gonna step inside and shut it.

Before we all get too cocky lets see how big they bounce under Teague. Bulldogs better turn up

We might as well enjoy it while we can, we were all confident on here that Bolton would deliver us Pick 1 it was a lock, when he left he took our Pick 1 away from us.

I expect from here that we will end up with a pick inside the top 4 at worst and at best Pick 2.

Back