No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our Pick 1 proportional to

giphy.gif

Carlton fans saying this would be a good result for them because now they can go past both St Kilda and the Suns. The delusion is strong.

I have visited all boards on this forum, I have never experienced a delusion of their teams expectations as their supporter base.

Im sure there is Blues supporters that still think they can make the 8.

I have visited all boards on this forum, I have never experienced a delusion of their teams expectations as their supporter base.

Im sure there is Blues supporters that still think they can make the 8.

It wouldn't suprise me if there were blues supporters who were still under the belief they could finish higher than us on the ladder at year end.

It wouldn't suprise me if there were blues supporters who were still under the belief they could finish higher than us on the ladder at year end.

Dont be surprised they thought that at the start of the year, not sure much has changed for them to not still hold onto this belief.

Also as far as they are concerned the season began last week they are 1-0 and a chance to be 2-0 tonight.

Dont be surprised they thought that at the start of the year, not sure much has changed for them to not still hold onto this belief.

Also as far as they are concerned the season began last week they are 1-0 and a chance to be 2-0 tonight.

I wonder if they bet with their beliefs? they'd be a bookmakers wet dream.

Back