No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters
Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
They’ll be better in a few weeks when May and Lever get some games under their belt, that will sure up their defence.

People forget they should have beaten us last week, they got touched up by a very good side today.
Thing was, they were right in it until they missed a few shots in the last quarter and the Pies went the other way and kicked a couple of goals very quickly. Gawn was massive and a number of Melbourne's mids had good games.

Bulldogs, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Saints.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the last 3 head to head games v

Dogs they are 1:2
Dees 0:3
Suns 1: 2 and
Saints 0:3

I think at most they will win 2 and one of those would have to be this weekend.

They should escape winning the spoon by beating the Suns at Marvel, with that said the Suns did beat them at Marvel last year, so there is hope albeit very very slim.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
I’ve done a ladder predictor and I reckon we need Gold Coast to win one game and Carlton can still finish bottom. I’m pencilling Essendon at home.

They're going to need more than 1 win as I expect Carlton will beat the Bulldogs this week, GC and possibly Saint Kilda.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
They’ll be better in a few weeks when May and Lever get some games under their belt, that will sure up their defence.

People forget they should have beaten us last week, they got touched up by a very good side today.

Melbourne touched themselves up: a very, very error-filled performance.

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Very much so

Why didnt they bring that game that we saw today against the Pies to us in Darwin?

No they had to push us to our absolute limit to get over the line.
We were our worst enemy in Darwin and they were pretty good against Collingwood, they should have only lost by a few goals but faded late (especially after bringing in Lever and May who were very underdone), they will easily beat Carlton.

Think you will find most teams now will just put a tagger on Cripps, he won't get that freedom again this year. He has shown he struggles with a tag, like most players and Carlton really have nobody to stand up

We will employ the CEY lock on him.

Our game against them is going to have a lot of extra spice.

We were our worst enemy in Darwin and they were pretty good against Collingwood, they should have only lost by a few goals but faded late (especially after bringing in Lever and May who were very underdone), they will easily beat Carlton.

Geez any novice including Bolton, you dont rush in two guy of the long term injury list plus they had a lvery ate withdrawal.

BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
I have done the Predictor 3 or 4 times now and still can’t find a way to keep Carlton bottom.

A decent injury run and I think they will pass the Demons too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think there are about 4 games that Carlton could win. This weeks game against the Dogs will help give us some indication of where they are at. so there games are:

Bulldogs.....they might win
Freo in the west.....Freo should win
Melb....Melb should win
Swans in Sydney....after yesterdays game you would like to think the Swans will win
Suns in Melb....I am thinking that Carlton win this game
The Crows in Melb....I would like to think we can win this
.......Reality is that Carlton could upset anyone of those games
Eagle in Melb....I think that the eagles will win that
Tigers....I think the Tigers will win that
St Kilda.....Carlton could win this game
Geelong....Geelong win

So Carlton should win against.....the Suns and might also beat the Dogs and StKilda. We just need to see how they go this week.

The Suns have the following games
Saints
Swans
Tigers
Crows
Carlton
Bombers
Magpies
Lions
Hawks
Giants.

Chances are the Suns might knock off the Lions, Carlton and the Saints.

I fear our getting the number 1 pick is so dependent on the Suns who if they lose their games will end up being the benificiary of the #1 pick.

Red Mist came on and said he had heard from Alex’s wife and Alex had passed away. There was an outpouring of sympathy.

Later Red Mist admitted Alex put him up to it.

Was a scumbag act by both.

Really a genuine reflection of ones inner core character and morality at play here, a real darkness.

Idontpullout

All Australian
May 6, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think there are about 4 games that Carlton could win. This weeks game against the Dogs will help give us some indication of where they are at. so there games are:

Bulldogs.....they might win
Freo in the west.....Freo should win
Melb....Melb should win
Swans in Sydney....after yesterdays game you would like to think the Swans will win
Suns in Melb....I am thinking that Carlton win this game
The Crows in Melb....I would like to think we can win this
.......Reality is that Carlton could upset anyone of those games
Eagle in Melb....I think that the eagles will win that
Tigers....I think the Tigers will win that
St Kilda.....Carlton could win this game
Geelong....Geelong win

So Carlton should win against.....the Suns and might also beat the Dogs and StKilda. We just need to see how they go this week.

The Suns have the following games
Saints
Swans
Tigers
Crows
Carlton
Bombers
Magpies
Lions
Hawks
Giants.

Chances are the Suns might knock off the Lions, Carlton and the Saints.

I fear our getting the number 1 pick is so dependent on the Suns who if they lose their games will end up being the benificiary of the #1 pick.
After looking at that list.
Best case scenario for Carlton is they finish on 6 wins, 7 at a stretch.
Even typing that down the odds for them to do that would be astronomical.

Even if they finish with those wins.
I can't see them finishing any higher than second to last. Bulldogs, north, Sydney saints, and Melbourne will all pick up wins.

Worst case for us, Pick 2 will be huge for us.
Can really set us up for the next generation of crows.
The club cannot afford to * this up, or I fear another decade of what ifs.

Back