No Opposition Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Samcro24

Suffering from BS Awareness
Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
We would have to be even worse than we were last night.
I don’t even think it needs to be that extreme.

They just seem to be the things we are not at the minute. Spread hard, break the lines and score quickly when they have momentum.

It’s not like we play the G well, even made hard work of them in 17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And having 3 umps trying to manufacture a result for them
Cant believe they almost stole that game from Melbourne, like thieves.

If Gov was even remotely fit he would have sealed the game for them in the last seconds with a goal.

From my account, thats two games he has cost them deep in time on.

Sloane13

Debutant
Apr 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
For all the mirth this thread has provided, with a little more composure/luck they’d be 7-8 and right on our heels. Reid must be thanking his lucky stars every time they choke.
Rumour pic 2 plus next years first plus greenwood to go for Lukosius Rankine supposedly deal already a lock in anyone heard this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Colorado Rockies.
For all the mirth this thread has provided, with a little more composure/luck they’d be 7-8 and right on our heels. Reid must be thanking his lucky stars every time they choke.
Teams don't choke by luck. We knew Carlton were losers from watching in 2018, and they didn't do much to change it. Arguably they've started to change it but that was an overdue change.

Reid would be thanking his lucky stars they were dumb enough to do it in the first place.

Crows I Am

All Australian
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Here are their runs home

Carlton
Sydney SCG
Gold Coast Marvel
Adelaide MCG
West Coast Marvel
Richmond MCG
St Kilda MCG
Geelong Kardina Park

Melbourne
Bulldogs Marvel
West Coast Alice Spings
St Kilda Marvel
Richmond MCG
Collingwood MCG
Sydney MCG
North Tassie

Hopefully Melbourne can win one or two more games which should keep Carlton at bay.
Melbourne probably only need to win 1 more game to make it safe. Carlton will most likely win 2 (GC and Saints).
If Dees can beat the Saints it should be all over.

kulak

Club Legend
May 16, 2006
Sydney!!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
This is great fun.

I think every team should be forced to trade out their first pick for the next season.

Solves tanking while still letting bad teams get more value for their picks. Assuming they trade wisely haha

More football gets watched, Crows fans would definitely have watched more Carlton games this season than prior years

More football discussion

The AFL should be all over this! I reckon it would fit in well alongside Steven Hocking’s Other Ideas

Thetrader15

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Cant believe they almost stole that game from Melbourne, like thieves.

If Gov was even remotely fit he would have sealed the game for them in the last seconds with a goal.

From my account, thats two games he has cost them deep in time on.
Still being paid by us?

Betts are off

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm really hoping that the Blues get the Sydney we all know this Friday night. A good old tough, defensive slogfest with Sydney prevailing.

Freo away went to the death, then another last minute game against Melbourne, followed by a ding dong battle against the Swans would likely get their younger players to that wall right in time for the GC/Crows games!

adelcrows

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2001
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool,Yankees,E Freo!
This is great fun.

I think every team should be forced to trade out their first pick for the next season.

Solves tanking while still letting bad teams get more value for their picks. Assuming they trade wisely haha

More football gets watched, Crows fans would definitely have watched more Carlton games this season than prior years

More football discussion

The AFL should be all over this! I reckon it would fit in well alongside Steven Hocking’s Other Ideas
Haha, funny you say this, I thought this yesterday too.. I woudn't have watched Carton a number of tiems this year when I have been actually watching and involved in the reuslt of the game, its a small part of your team playing against them each time in a way..

deaneus

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you
Nov 24, 2007
*sigh*
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Caps
Lost again

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They certainly - finally - better than they used to be, but still not good enough. Is it 3-12 now?

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lost again

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They certainly - finally - better than they used to be, but still not good enough. Is it 3-12 now?
Carlton can still make the 8 apparently, thats paying $2000 and if they have a good finals series, they are paying $4501 for them to win the flag. :drunk:

GreyCrow value?

Top Bottom