No Opposition Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Ozzie

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins
For those of you saying the AFL won't give GC a PP at the top of the draft because we made the trade first. Cast your minds back to the trade of Sugar Kane Johnson to Richmond, where due to the Carlton penalties we were denied pick 2 and had to settle for pick 4. Both Richmond and the Crows went on record to say, if they had known about the penalties they would have not agreed to doing the trade.

If, this happens it'll be exactly the same scenario. People wonder why I loathe VFL House. Nothing more than a bunch of pondscum.

Neither GC nor Bloos deserve any aid this year. They received players from the state leagues last year, why should they keep getting help year after year. Oh and what did the bloobaggers do? They promptly traded those players. GC at least held onto theirs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drewie11

Premium Gold
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
So.... Mitch McGovern gets managed so I go into the draft board and find the Mitch McGovern trade thread.

I simply suggest he has been dropped and not managed, a few other comments come along. Nothing bad as far as I could see.

Now all of a sudden that thread doesn’t exist anymore. These guys are pathetic

LoBu

Team Captain
Dec 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting comment from Teague that McGovern just isn't fit enough, I don't think that would surprise anyone here, his preseason was interrupted, but there is an element of attitude and weakness for KFC (who doesn't TBH - Remember Jumping Jai at the Sydney Olympics had a few smokes and KFC before Silver medallist in the triple jump?? Champion).

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray2503

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
For those of you saying the AFL won't give GC a PP at the top of the draft because we made the trade first. Cast your minds back to the trade of Sugar Kane Johnson to Richmond, where due to the Carlton penalties we were denied pick 2 and had to settle for pick 4. Both Richmond and the Crows went on record to say, if they had known about the penalties they would have not agreed to doing the trade.

If, this happens it'll be exactly the same scenario. People wonder why I loathe VFL House. Nothing more than a bunch of pondscum.

Neither GC nor Bloos deserve any aid this year. They received players from the state leagues last year, why should they keep getting help year after year. Oh and what did the bloobaggers do? They promptly traded those players. GC at least held onto theirs.
A high end pick to GC will only help the victorian clubs that will poach the player in 2 years. Probably exactly why the VFL may do it. GC need experienced players which can only be achieved by an increased salary cap for a short period.

Scorpus

Captain Positive
Apr 16, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Three danger games remain this season

Sydney v Carlton today
Carlton v Gold Coast next week
Carlton v St Kilda a little later

Losing today would go a long way to locking in that pick for us

MRB37

Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Swans look very slow early. 0-6 in clearances, 8-18 on contested possessions, but blew two good shots on goal and kept Carlton to just 8 points.

Top Bottom