No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters
Sep 17, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rabble.

From top to bottom this club needs an overhaul, we've been asking for it for years. I'm so glad this is happening - not to be a negative nancy but damn it seems this club only changes when we lose and I keep hoping that we don't win.

Internals of this club are a joke - from chapman down it needs a COMPLETE reworking.

Also, prepare yourself for them to come out in the masses.. and guess what? We deserve it.

Carlton have every right to come here and troll after all of the s**t supporters on here have given the club in this thread. You dish it out, you cop it. Arrogance always comes back to bite.

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
are you for real - they beat Brisbane the week they changed coaches. After that they have beaten who.. Freo, Gold Coast and Sydney. That is currently 11th, 15th & 18th. We have lost 3 of our last 4 - Geelong in Geelong, port in a showdown that are always 50/50 games anyway and essendon who have won what - 6 of their last 7 games. Why are you so scared of Carlton.
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Bonkers000

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Carlton equal with the Swans who are cooked themselves. SOS might just come out of this looking like a genius.
You think on draft night, SOS predicted Bolton would get sacked mid season, so they win a few games, making the trade look alright? Doubt it.

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah..it was obviously too much to expect that they could actually bring a good half of footy which they had done over the preceeding weeks which would have probably been enough..they just rolled up and brought the usual second half performance for the whole game
It wouldn’t have.

Johnny Rutten

Anarchy for the AFC, it's coming sometime...
Apr 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The Carlton trade was a risk worth taking. Don't let the emotion of today get in the way, folks. We will still end up with pick 3 (most likely) or pick 2 (less likely).

Therefore, it's not Carlton's ladder position that is the problem, it's what ours will now end up being. This is where our 'trading team' got it wrong. Like everyone else at the club --- they overrated our list and/or underestimated the rapid decline in our senior players.

I predict we will finish 9th with 10 wins.

Which means the trade likely finishes as...

Crows - Pick 3
Blues - Pick 10 + Pick 19 (Last Year)

The Carlton trade was a risk worth taking. Don't let the emotion of today get in the way, folks. We will still end up with pick 3 (most likely) or pick 2 (less likely).

Therefore, it's not Carlton's ladder position that is the problem, it's what ours will now end up being. This is where our 'trading team' got it wrong. Like everyone else at the club --- they overrated our list and/or underestimated the rapid decline in our senior players.

I predict we will finish 9th with 10 wins.

Which means the trade likely finishes as...

Crows - Pick 3
Blues - Pick 10 + Pick 19 (Last Year)
I dunno, Carlton are every chance of taking over the Swans giving us pick #4 and #5 if the Saints lose tonight and to the Demons. Losing to the Saints would be in our best interests.

Johnny Rutten

Anarchy for the AFC, it's coming sometime...
Apr 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I dunno, Carlton are every chance of taking over the Swans giving us pick #4 and #5 if the Saints lose tonight and to the Demons. Losing to the Saints would be in our best interests.
Blues have West Coast, Geelong, Saints and Richmond to come. One win from those 4 would be a good effort.

Back