No Opposition Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Very noticible that richmond win the free kick count every week but not this week..carlton being given another armchair ride with some disgraceful calls gifting them goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
So now it is either pick 3 or as the likely options..just need sydney to probably win 1 more game and thet should guarantee pick 3 because of their superior %

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
OK, penultimate week and a big one at that. what we want is a sydney win over melbourne and a St Kilda win over Carlton which locks up pick 3. alternatively, a melbourne win over Sydney coupled with a St Kilda win over Carlton means going into the final round, Carlton could still finish 17th and gift us pick 2 if melbourne wins and they lose to geelong in geelong. I have this sneaky feeling St Kilda are going to get the chocolates this week against Carlton - Ratten is no mug coach and they are playing well enough....

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pick 3 is a certain and it should have been pick 2, GC and Carlton were certain to fight for the spoon (GC has been way worst then most thought) but who would have thought Melbourne would be so s**t this year after their finish to last year.

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why has Melbourne escaped the vitriol from the media that we received in 2018.

Their fall from grace has been spectacular.
Finished top 4 to bottom 2 this year and they would have won the spoon if it weren't for how s**t GC is with not enough experience players surrounding their young talents who are cooked, whereas Carlton's experience players have helped their youngsters.

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why has Melbourne escaped the vitriol from the media that we received in 2018.

Their fall from grace has been spectacular.
This is them again (picture below)..yet this time no investigation will happen because by the AFL doing nothing this time, they will wack us as if they hit us with some sort of sanction anyway as Melbourne have taken our pick 2 denying us Rowell or Anderson

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
Warehouse
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
This is them again (picture below)..yet this time no investigation will happen because by the AFL doing nothing this time, they will wack us as if they hit us with some sort of sanction anyway as Melbourne have taken our pick 2 denying us Rowell or Anderson
View attachment 724795
Goodwin used to play for us, so we'll be sanctioned for sure.

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
View attachment 724795
Funny thing is Melbourne already have very good young midfielders in Oliver, Brayshaw and Petracca (who looks like developing into elite players in a few years), they need key forwards to perform now (especially after losing Hogan last year), they could do Jenkins + Pick 3 for Pick 2.....seriously I would do that given the development of Himmelberg this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funny thing is Melbourne already have very good young midfielders in Oliver, Brayshaw and Petracca (who looks like developing into elite players in a few years), they need key forwards to perform now (especially after losing Hogan last year), they could do Jenkins + Pick 3 for Pick 2.....seriously I would do that given the development of Himmelberg this year.
And our club should be all over it..but I bet they won't be as it will be 'too much to give up' and we will just take our pick to the draft. But you are dead right, we are in the position where we could trade up to get an anderson or rowell if we want and if it meant adding a Jenkins or another mid line player to pick 3 to do it, we should absolutely be looking to do it...i bet Port would

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
And our club should be all over it..but I bet they won't be as it will be 'too much to give up' and we will just take our pick to the draft. But you are dead right, we are in the position where we could trade up to get an anderson or rowell if we want and if it meant adding a Jenkins or another mid line player to pick 3 to do it, we should absolutely be looking to do it...i bet Port would
or Melbourne might draft for needs but I would still dangle that carrot and I also think Pyke would as well given his suppose "fracture" relationship with Jenkins.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Pick 3 is a certain and it should have been pick 2, GC and Carlton were certain to fight for the spoon (GC has been way worst then most thought) but who would have thought Melbourne would be so s**t this year after their finish to last year.
Carlton could still beat St kilda.

We need Sydney to win 1 game to make it certain.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Carlton WILL Beat st kilda. We’re one of the top 4 sides in the comp in the last 6 weeks. No one will get as close as we have to rich in the wet. Adelaide 10th or worse. Plus won’t finish higher than that for atleast 4 years.
Makes a change from being november premiers with all those top end 1st round draft picks you have got for years

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
[/QUOTE]
We could have only wished..imagine not have to try and build a team with late 1st rounders and mid range picks (we could have traded to your club instead) and got all those pick 1's and 2's and start of 2nd round picks..we would be top of the tree

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
We could have only wished..imagine not have to try and build a team with late 1st rounders and mid range picks (we could have traded to your club instead) and got all those pick 1's and 2's and start of 2nd round picks..we would be top of the tree
Seriously? He’s a troll account created to post in this thread and you’re partaking even though you know they are banned.

Bearded Clam

Premium Platinum
Oct 13, 2017
Goldy
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, SRBR (Roaders)
And Betts, Walker, Jacobs, greenwood (for Adelaide), crouch (whichever one gets out first).
You have trouble reading?..

The “no opposition supporters” especially means Carlton flogs..

And as for your “top 4 team in the comp” in the last six weeks rubbish... fu** off idiot, you’ve won some games against horrid teams including us... and you didn’t exactly flog the sun convincingly the other week..

Up against the comps best you’re still s**thouse.. your soft draw is making you look far better than you are.

Now fu** off back to your own board and next time read the heading of the thread before commenting... if a crow supporter posted on one of your closed to opposition supporters threads your flog mods would ban them for a week.

Top Bottom