No Opposition Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows I Am

All Australian
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Why has Melbourne escaped the vitriol from the media that we received in 2018.

Their fall from grace has been spectacular.
Vic media weren't happy with us losing to the Tigers in the 2017 GF. They all got burnt when we lost as they all tipped us to win.

Plus, no one cares about the Dees. Stories about them don't get much attention. Every article they wrote about us got so many hits and responses on social media so they kept putting the negative stories out.

mr.sheen

Debutant
Oct 24, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
An interesting final two rounds for the death riding.

Syd v melb is interesting. If Sydney win gives crows a bit of breathing room to lock down 3, but melb winning gives us a sniff at 2, as long as saints and Geelong beat Carlton in their final games.
Worst case scenario involves lots of games falling Carlton’s way and blues winning the next two to jump up to fifth. So top five is the lock. Priority picks withstanding.

Ps still very bitter dees decided to capitulate the year after we had their pick.

Betts are off

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
An interesting final two rounds for the death riding.

Syd v melb is interesting. If Sydney win gives crows a bit of breathing room to lock down 3, but melb winning gives us a sniff at 2, as long as saints and Geelong beat Carlton in their final games.
Worst case scenario involves lots of games falling Carlton’s way and blues winning the next two to jump up to fifth. So top five is the lock. Priority picks withstanding.

Ps still very bitter dees decided to capitulate the year after we had their pick.
I feel like cementing 3 is probably our best bet, so i'm going for Sydney on Friday night.

No way in hell i'm picking the Demons to win the last 2 games of the season!

relapse

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
I feel like cementing 3 is probably our best bet, so i'm going for Sydney on Friday night.

No way in hell i'm picking the Demons to win the last 2 games of the season!
Sydney and St Kilda are both winnable games for Melbourne, but personally I would rather take a Sydney victory on Friday night and lock up pick 3 rather than gambling on potentially getting pick 2, but ending up with pick 4.

Scorpus

The Boys Are Back!
Apr 16, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sydney and St Kilda are both winnable games for Melbourne, but personally I would rather take a Sydney victory on Friday night and lock up pick 3 rather than gambling on potentially getting pick 2, but ending up with pick 4.
Sydney have a winnable game in round 23 as well when they play St Kilda at the SCG

The ideal scenario for us is Carlton lose to St Kilda and Geelong, Melbourne beat both Sydney and North, then Sydney also beat St Kilda

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sydney have a winnable game in round 23 as well when they play St Kilda at the SCG

The ideal scenario for us is Carlton lose to St Kilda and Geelong, Melbourne beat both Sydney and North, then Sydney also beat St Kilda
Its a shame that Melbourne and Sydney play before Carlton and St Kilda as if we are cock a hoop at Melbourne winning, it will be no good if Carlton jag a win V St Kilda. Had it bee n the other way and we knew Carlton lost to St Kilda before the Sydney melbourne game, then yep- would have been gfoing hard for a melbourne win so that come final round Carlton would be a 50/50 to finish bottom 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

conVINCEd

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
In just a few short weeks, Carlton have gone from dead last to now being a better side than us. Bolton must have been truly terrible.
Teague’s genius move of playing mature bodies in Murphy and Ed Curnow through the midfield has been an absolute masterstroke that poor Bolts just couldn’t comprehend.

Top Bottom