No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Old KFC McGovern is on track to be a historic waste of talent.

The Adam Saliba of his generation.
I can't see how he is suddenly going top become his brother.

Im happy he's wasting his career at Carlton, but geeze what could have been. I still question the clubs recruiting we've have a very strong track record of recruiting these types of blokes.

Im happy he's wasting his career at Carlton, but geeze what could have been. I still question the clubs recruiting we've have a very strong track record of recruiting these types of blokes.
As the 3rd tall in our forward line he was quite effective and due to his height and speed and marking power he was a hard match up. But in a team that is rubbish with very few decent players - he has to assume more of a leadership role and become a go to guy and this is where he struggles - particularly when he is getting either the best defender or 2nd best defender

Mentally piss weak Mitchy boy.

A hnnrghh!...nia

gov-kfc-bucket-e-jpg.683677

As the 3rd tall in our forward line he was quite effective and due to his height and speed and marking power he was a hard match up. But in a team that is rubbish with very few decent players - he has to assume more of a leadership role and become a go to guy and this is where he struggles - particularly when he is getting either the best defender or 2nd best defender
I don't think that key forwards are their problem. I'd be happy with Curnow, McKay and mudguts McGovern.

So no Gov, Simpson and Thomas.

Cmon Bombers, win this one and pick 1 is a lock

I still don't think it's a lock yet

1559265912139.png

They still have a few games after this week that are 50/50

Bulldogs, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Us, St Kilda.

I think for them to avoid the spoon they'll have to win a minimum of three more games.

The next three weeks will tell the story, if they lose all three then you can just about lock us in for Pick 1.

He might get a dad bod like his brother. That's about where the similarities will end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get it, why does the Carlton board have a draft watch thread?

Because after giving us their picks, all they can do is WATCH

Somewhere for you to get a little Arrrrr & Arrrrr? ;))

Delete your account.

Death Ride 2. The story of how Carlton's wheels finally came off. At a nearby cinema now.

I want to make a movie poster of this.

We have $1.2 we can offer him.

A genuine shame if he spends his career at Carlton.

RFA in 2021... will he jump ship beforehand?

I don’t get it, why does the Carlton board have a draft watch thread?

They’ve constantly told us our first rounder will be used to trade for a gun. They’ve got no second pick, their next pick is in the 40s.

Why do they do it to themselves?
The draft is all they have to look forward to each year.

We've basically stolen christmas from them

So why is this "No Opposition Supporters" deaneus? Don't we want to know Carlton's grand plan, and how SOS is playing 5 dimensional chess?
I tripped over their "66 Game" Rebuild thread the other day which has their grand plan in it, though I kept falling asleep and couldn't get through it. Incidentally, is the OP of that thread their counterpart to Silent-jAnus?

I tripped over their "66 Game" Rebuild thread the other day which has their grand plan in it, though I kept falling asleep and couldn't get through it. Incidentally, is the OP of that thread their counterpart to Silent-jAnus?
Have they worked out yet that they are already into 76 games of Bolton's 66 game rebuild...

If you don't like playing football/don't like having expectations as to performance or preparation why wouldn't you want to play at Carlton?

More money, more KFC, less man conversations.

Fair assessment, I was happy to see him go, thought he was overrated and he isn’t proving me wrong so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back