No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters
Well then. Here we go again.

^
truer words never spoken

MOD NOTE: Like a dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship, Carlton and Adelaide keep coming back together at trading/drafting time. But this year we're standing up for ourselves - TROLLS WILL BE INFRACTED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I will now get the banned list from prior Carlton threads and install it here.

EDIT
Well, so much for that. Crows-only from now on

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
https://afltables.com/afl/teams/carlton/overall_wl.html

If you look at Carlton's all-time win/loss record, you'll notice they have winning records against all the old teams, and losing records against all the new AFL teams - West Coast, Freo, Adelaide, Port, GWS, Brisbane - but not Gold Coast, who are 5-6

More evidence that once the game went pro, they went no.

As i recall when the rule came in, something to do with database size and indexing of threads for searching blah blah blah

We probably broke the servers with the Tippett's Gone thread.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Another career wrecked by Carlton. He had the potential to be elite.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...h/news-story/da95948be4727716b4da7caef9ce7e80
to be fair, I think he did a pretty good job wrecking his career on his own
He went completely off the rails and the Blues knew this when they traded him to the Tigers.

I do think the culture of the Club should at least be questioned.

"His lawyer Terry Dobson told the West Australian District Court on Thursday that his client started taking methylamphetamine when he moved to Melbourne and played for Carlton."

Culture.

Where was Juddy? Ah we all know he turns a blind eye to drug use, what a Captain.

70lethal

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
View attachment 682606

Being worst than Melbourne is one thing but to be on track to be worse than the bankrupt club of Fitzroy is a disgrace for all involved.
Fitzroy won 38 games in their last 7 seasons.
Carlton last 5 currently are 4, 7, 6, 2, 1 (20 wins from 98 games)
Poor ******* Simpson

arrowman

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
churchill-beginning-of-the-end-quote-and-now-this-is-not-the-end-it-is-not-even-the-beginning-...jpg

We probably broke the servers with the Tippett's Gone thread.

This thread could have given Tippetts a run for its money. We are only 11 games in and we still have the post season to bask in our glory of receiving Pick 1.

Back