No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet you SOS jnr is on half what McGovern is on. He is probably thinking, they bought you on $800K per season, seriously.....???
$800K for a player that hasn't established himself and has only commanded the 4th best tall defender, hopefully this was also SOS' recruitment decision.

SOS teaching us a lesson about poaching players
Even Casboult kicked 3 :D

Fun Facts with Grotto - Carlton Edition.

CarLOLton are the only side to score 100 or more points in a game and still lose a game twice this season, which ironically is in the year in which goal scoring is at an all time low.

They'll beat us. Take it to the bank, bookmark it, whatever your preferred phrase is.
Lol, won't get close unless half our side are suddenly injured.

+1

FFS they were down by over 5 goals at 3/4 time.

They only came back because the Demons were screwed for bench rotations due to injuries.

They overran a full-strength Brisbane who are in the top 4. They're more than capable of rolling us.

Yes they can beat us. Any team can win on any given day, but with that said, if we are switched on and dont have injury issues we will roll them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They overran a full-strength Brisbane who are in the top 4. They're more than capable of rolling us.
It's a complete mystery then why there are not in finals contention. Let's base a team's season on 1 game lol.

Doesn't matter. It's very little to do with them, and a great deal to do with us. We're the better team, yes. We'll probably play finals. But I've been a Crows supporter and member since round 1, 1991. I know this club and this team well enough to know that this particular game is the kind that we will lose. Our shittiest performances are always saved for exactly when they can cause maximum disappointment.

Doesn't matter. It's very little to do with them, and a great deal to do with us. We're the better team, yes. We'll probably play finals. But I've been a Crows supporter and member since round 1, 1991. I know this club and this team well enough to know that this particular game is the kind that we will lose. Our s**ttiest performances are always saved for exactly when they can cause maximum disappointment.
We would have to be even worse than we were last night.

We would have to be even worse than we were last night.
I don’t even think it needs to be that extreme.

They just seem to be the things we are not at the minute. Spread hard, break the lines and score quickly when they have momentum.

It’s not like we play the G well, even made hard work of them in 17.

And having 3 umps trying to manufacture a result for them

Cant believe they almost stole that game from Melbourne, like thieves.

If Gov was even remotely fit he would have sealed the game for them in the last seconds with a goal.

From my account, thats two games he has cost them deep in time on.

Back