No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah..it was obviously too much to expect that they could actually bring a good half of footy which they had done over the preceeding weeks which would have probably been enough..they just rolled up and brought the usual second half performance for the whole game
Mate when you’re hanging your hat on playing good halves you know you’re s**t.

I told you, I couldn’t understand your overconfidence and today you know why.

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
Heartening to know the Blue Baggers have to play 3 of the current top 4 in the run home. My money is on pick 3. We'll get a very good player there.

Will it be worth giving up 19 and 10 or whatever it ends up being? I'm not sure. With the current state of our list we need all the influx of young talent we can get.

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heartening to know the Blue Baggers have to play 3 of the current top 4 in the run home. My money is on pick 3. We'll get a very good player there.

Will it be worth giving up 19 and 10 or whatever it ends up being? I'm not sure. With the current state of our list we need all the influx of young talent we can get.
The young talents are currently there but I don't think Sholl, Jones, McHenry, Butts, Hamill, McPherson (if he can get his body right) and Fogarty are ready. I think at worst it will be Pick 4.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Well... this thread has officially bottomed out

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...currently-pick-1-and-19.1209201/post-59436520

Was getting a coffee this morning at thr place next door to work - same coffee guy been there a while and knows my order now - anyway we were talking and footy comes up - asked him who he barracks for - Carlton - a smile spread across my face - all i could say is 'thanks for pick 1' - he looked at me and says 'you're not a Crows supporte are you?'
Coffee tasted so much better after seeing his face

Let's just say it was he who had the s**t eating grin today :(

Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies for the intrusion. Just thought you should be alerted to the Age's use of your league/teague pun. Any lawyers want to sue them?

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funk, I wasn't able to respond to your post as the thread was closed, I have always said I rated Pick 21 in 2018 as "equivalent" to Pick 16 in 2017 and from what I read from the draft experts, it looks like this year's draft will be similar to 2017 (same top end talent as other years with 2 players potential Pick 1 but the quality drops after the top 4-6 compared to other years), so around the same mark, Pick 15-ish.

On pick value alone (NOT points), Carlton effectively traded Pick 15 + Pick 10 for Pick 3 or 4 and that's not taking into account that for this year's draft the difference in quality of the top end and from Pick 6-8 onward is big.....very smart trade by Reid but he did get very lucky that you guys are set to finish bottom 4, and similar to the Gibbs trade, he got lucky again because of Carlton. You guys should have beaten Melbourne and GC and be equal 10th and on better percentage if you had sacked Bolton a lot earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
we given up hope for pick 2?
No way..melbourne finish with games v injury riddled collingwood, sydney and finish at north..easily could win one or 2 of them. Lets see how carlton go today..wce will be really hard to toss. Then it is richmond for them and on form richmond are the best side in the comp. They finish with st kilda which would be 50-50..jack steven maybe back for that fame and they then head to kardinia park and that will be tough..so pick 2 still well in play

Back