No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame the AFL are going to destroy the integrity of the draft by giving the gold coast a PP pick. I bet if it wasn't Melbourne or us next in line for the next pick they wouldn't award a PP pick to gold coast. Imagine if the next pick was carlton or eddies Collingwood.

with 3 games to go, currently we have pick 3. Pick 2 still in play but it needs Carlton to lose their last 3 and Melbourne to win 2 of their last 3. With games to come V collingwood, Sydney and North, they are every chance to win a game or 2. We ideally need Sydney to win 1 more to probably ensure pick 3 is the worst result we can get - assuming Richmond do the job this week and Geelong don't drop a home game leading into finals (noting now the pressure is on as they could drop down the ladder to 4th or 5th spot if they keep losing)

It's a shame the AFL are going to destroy the integrity of the draft by giving the gold coast a PP pick. I bet if it wasn't Melbourne or us next in line for the next pick they wouldn't award a PP pick to gold coast. Imagine if the next pick was carlton or eddies Collingwood.
Wonder if they’ll make them trade it for a player?
We can offer pick 3 or 4 with a player for pick 2 if we really want one of the top 2.

I thought caro wilson said on radio the other day that GC will get massive pushback from the 17 other clubs if they proceed to request a front ended PP. If a pp is given then it should be an end of 1st rounder at best but they should not get one at all..help them in other better ways but no PP's

Every time I do the predictor, it’s pick 3 with 10 going back.

3 for 10 + 19....stoked with that, although I reckon Carlton would be satisfied as well.
I think we've got a reasonable chance of getting pick #3 (ignoring PP for GC) - it wont be #2 and likely worst case is #4.

bLoos would have to beat one of Rich or Cats to catch Sydney and even then if Syd beat Saints they could stay in front of bLoos.

Melb could really screw us over if they pull one out of the box and beat Sydney - they're comfortably at 17th so could afford to beat the Swans.

Table and my predicted results:

T: Mlb.5-14 Car.6-13 Syd.6-13

R21: Col-Mlb Ric-Car Poo-Syd
T: Mlb.5-15 Car.6-14 Syd.6-14

R22: Car-StK Syd-Mlb
T: Mlb.5-16 Car.7-14 Syd.7-14

R23: Nor-Mlb Gee-Car Syd-StK
T: Mlb.5-17 Car.7-15 Syd.8-14

Back