No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for the intrusion. Just thought you should be alerted to the Age's use of your league/teague pun. Any lawyers want to sue them?

I do, I came up with that, I’ll sue

The big worry for us is the St Kilda V Carlton game, we desperately need Sydney need to get at least one more win on the board.

At this stage the best we can do is Pick 3.
They should beat the Saints who travel poorly. Carlton's last game against Geelong could be interesting. Thankfully being at Goomba Stadium means it's an unlikely win but, at the G or Marvel, I'd be tipping Carlton.

Every time I do the predictor, it’s pick 3 with 10 going back.

3 for 10 + 19....stoked with that, although I reckon Carlton would be satisfied as well.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

7 for 3, largely decided by whether or not the Hawks can maul the Suns enough to keep above us by a percent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, penultimate week and a big one at that. what we want is a sydney win over melbourne and a St Kilda win over Carlton which locks up pick 3. alternatively, a melbourne win over Sydney coupled with a St Kilda win over Carlton means going into the final round, Carlton could still finish 17th and gift us pick 2 if melbourne wins and they lose to geelong in geelong. I have this sneaky feeling St Kilda are going to get the chocolates this week against Carlton - Ratten is no mug coach and they are playing well enough....

Back