No Opposition Supporters Death Ride 2020: GWS & Bulldogs & Collingwood & Freo & GC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deaneus

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you
Nov 24, 2007
*sigh*
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All-Blacks
it ended up as
2020 2nd rounder from the Bulldogs
2020 4th rounder from Gold Coast
2020 4th rounder from Carlton
i think

is this correct?

Scorpus

The Boys Are Sacked!
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
We have the highest number of death rides in the competition for 2020

Only two clubs are death riding us (Western Bulldogs and Sydney) and both are for late junk picks

1990crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am just so thankful that Reidy didn't do the pick 6-9 swap with Carlton for their 2020 2nd.
The thought of having those delusional sock puppets here again would be just too much.
I've met both of GWS fan's and they seem OK.. :)
It’s quite funny Reid might have got SOS back this year.
Carlton getting all excited to have Pick 6 and only having to give up a second rounder.
Reid leads him on then at the last minute, ohhh I thought you meant first rounder.
Sorry, no deal.

Truck25

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
It’s quite funny Reid might have got SOS back this year.
Carlton getting all excited to have Pick 6 and only having to give up a second rounder.
Reid leads him on then at the last minute, ohhh I thought you meant first rounder.
Sorry, no deal.
Oh, god could you imagine the melts if we got their 1st again, That and the flat earth style explanations on why they won the trade

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh, god could you imagine the melts if we got their 1st again, That and the flat earth style explanations on why they won the trade
but the best bit would have been that we could death ride them and they couldn't death ride us!!

Having said that, it is going to be hard death riding GWS as habit will still have my focus on the Carlton results and losses...but this time it will just be for the laughs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABAB

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
the footy gods have punished us enough for having death riding threads haven't they!?
Pick 3 (excluding that BS GCS' PP) for 9 and 19, sign me up any-day. Why do you think we rejected their pick 8 and likely pick 22 for pick 5.

Bovo

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Can we add the Power to this? You know how much they love the attention. I am pretty sure Russell Ebert even wrote the 10 commandments . I am sure they have it on their jumper somewhere. EST. 1870BC

Top Bottom