No Oppo Supporters Death Ride 2020: GWS & Bulldogs & Collingwood & Freo & GC

Remove this Banner Ad

I am just so thankful that Reidy didn't do the pick 6-9 swap with Carlton for their 2020 2nd.
The thought of having those delusional sock puppets here again would be just too much.
I've met both of GWS fan's and they seem OK.. :)
It’s quite funny Reid might have got SOS back this year.
Carlton getting all excited to have Pick 6 and only having to give up a second rounder.
Reid leads him on then at the last minute, ohhh I thought you meant first rounder.
Sorry, no deal.

It’s quite funny Reid might have got SOS back this year.
Carlton getting all excited to have Pick 6 and only having to give up a second rounder.
Reid leads him on then at the last minute, ohhh I thought you meant first rounder.
Sorry, no deal.
Oh, god could you imagine the melts if we got their 1st again, That and the flat earth style explanations on why they won the trade

Oh, god could you imagine the melts if we got their 1st again, That and the flat earth style explanations on why they won the trade
but the best bit would have been that we could death ride them and they couldn't death ride us!!

Having said that, it is going to be hard death riding GWS as habit will still have my focus on the Carlton results and losses...but this time it will just be for the laughs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be no death ride more rewarding in 2020 than death riding ourselves.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back