List Mgmt. Death Ride 2021: Collingwood First Round Pick is ours!

Remove this Banner Ad

A good start on the deathride!

I note Pies won the hitouts comfortably, but lost the clearances ... do you reckon they could have done with a pretty handy inside midfielder?
I don't think Treloar is really a massive clearance winner, more the handball from the clearance winner type of player, but pies certainly lacked an extra top quality mid

I don't think Treloar is really a massive clearance winner, more the handball from the clearance winner type of player, but pies certainly lacked an extra top quality mid
This season is going to reward teams who can use the ball cleanly with the space the changes are creating.

The Pies are not one of those teams.

They also lack a quality key marking forward, won't be cheering Carlton too many times this season however up the Blues for this Thursday night !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also lack a quality key marking forward, won't be cheering Carlton too many times this season however up the Blues for this Thursday night !!
I actually didn't think Cox played bad on Friday, certainly want someone more natural and consistent but that wasn't the reason for them losing imo

I actually didn't think Cox played bad on Friday, certainly want someone more natural and consistent but that wasn't the reason for them losing imo
Agree Bangers regarding Friday wasn't the reason but has been 1 of their downfalls the past couple of seasons and will continue to be this

During the trade period they needed to add another tall but was hard to do during their fire sale but could have added something, maybe they should've picked up Tom McDonald

Well either way it''s good for us

A masterclass in failure by the Pies today.

Sometimes, you just have to salute true genius when you see it.

Yes, I believe Bucks can deliver us a Top 5 draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Say what you will about Bucks, he's easily my favourite opposition coach as it stands

Hopefully, for their future and my own selfish reasons of wanting a high draft pick, they commit to playing some of their kids over the likes of Hoskin-Elliott, Thomas, Mayne, Madgen, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back