List Mgmt. Death Ride 2021: Collingwood First Round Pick is ours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for us on two fronts.
We are most chance to go past the swans, Richmond and West Coast..
So having the swans lose is good for our final chances.
If the Magpies implosion goes full scale, this might see the Hawks go past them

If melbourne spank the pies as expected .the pick could be back to #2 and with Tugs playing Weagles we should be 1 game out of the 8 with a game in hand
We beat Sydney west coast and dons ... 3 of 4 teams we are fighting against .... if only we could have snagged that win against the tigs

Thus is what happens karma. You love good draft picks your own team is giving you a present. Just quietly when will you sack leon?

Thus is what happens karma. You love good draft picks your own team is giving you a present. Just quietly when will you sack leon?
Sack Leon? Us? Oh no, he'll just leave mid season completely unpressured

Just quietly when will you sack leon?

When he chokes at home in an unlosable Prelim against injury ravaged opposition playing their 2s?

Or maybe if he bungles the salary cap, starts paying opposition player salaries and randomly gives away a Top 2 draft pick?

Or maybe when the President runs away screaming “run for your life!!” ?

Based on your experience, are those the signs we should be looking for?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

a collingwood account with only 2 posts - both of which are in this thread.

just think about that for a moment or two, and realise the amount of effort this person has gone to, to be this pathetic.

How good is this? the world is a great place. Who ever started this thread needs a medal. I can see us finishing above you lol np top three pick.
Forget your password to the other one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is this? the world is a great place. Who ever started this thread needs a medal. I can see us finishing above you lol np top three pick.

just think. he has to sign out of his real account, sign in again under this sock-puppet, post, sign out and sign in again with his real account. he’s got to remember passwords and maintain a separate gmail (or other) account - just to post in this thread.

given how pathetic the posts have been, no wit, no humour, nothing of any substance, no real trolling, bland vanilla posts - you’ve got to ask yourself, is it really worth it?

Top 3 pick coming up. Who do people think we should be taking?? Thanks
It will be pick 5 after Daicos and Darcy get bid on in the top 3.

For mine, a balanced midfielder with some speed/zip should be the target, so Matt Roberts, Finn Callaghan or Campbell Chesser.

If we decide to prioritise a KPD (that early is a stretch to me, but they might be gone by our next pick), then it's Josh Gibcus.

I'd expect that we'd bid on either/both of Daicos and Darcy if they're still on the board at our pick - each is a playing type who would value add to our team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back