Death Ride 2021 (Third time's a charm....hopefully)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure those young gentlemen at the Melbourne Demons will do us proud.

Lets hope there is plenty of snow next year so their supporters will go skiing instead - No cheers of Jolly O Go Dees to get their players up and running.

The last two times we were death-ridden for a first rounder, we went from 9th to 4th and 17th to 9th. Long may it continue.

See you all throughout the year xx

Tbh I am not concerned if you finish top four. Even if you did we'll be in a better position draft night than a couple of late firsts in an extremely compromised draft with the plan of taking just one pick anyway.

Tbh I am not concerned if you finish top four. Even if you did we'll be in a better position draft night than a couple of late firsts in an extremely compromised draft with the plan of taking just one pick anyway.
I will be somewhat, as we’ll have turned three picks in two, and only upgraded the worst of them in this instance.

I will be happy if the Melbourne pick comes in at 12 or better.

I will be somewhat, as we’ll have turned three picks in two, and only upgraded the worst of them in this instance.

I will be happy if the Melbourne pick comes in at 12 or better.

I think 12 or better is highly likely. Even if it's slightly worse, an informed pick in 2021 is better than a guess or two in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back