Remove this Banner Ad

paulige

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Be so sad not if they missed the 8

My ladder predictor has North & Freo 9th & 10th (and 2-3 wins off the pace)

I don’t see them missing the 8 - but I’m reasonably confident they won’t make the 4 if they go 4-3 from here on out (which on current form would be pretty unlikely anyway!)

Even if they manage 5-2 (which is highly unlikely given their draw), there’s a slim chance that Adelaide go 7-1, or we go 6-2, to keep them 5th on percentage 🙂

(Richmond would have to go 8-0 in that scenario to hold them out of the top 4, due to their rubbish percentage)

I think they’re most likely to be 6th or 7th.

Normally agree but the post Derby letdown can be significant
Not impossible but if I could choose their opponent and venue next round I think my wish has already been granted

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Reading on Magpie page how they would love to get Hill from Freeo...then.......hang on.......we dont have a 1st round pic hahahahaha.

Also they suggesting to trade Phillips for a KPF...........rumour on here a forward may leave us next season?

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Reading on Magpie page how they would love to get Hill from Freeo...then.......hang on.......we dont have a 1st round pic hahahahaha.

Also they suggesting to trade Phillips for a KPF...........rumour on here a forward may leave us next season?
I like Tom Phillips but the only KPF on our list I'd trade for him is Josh Walker.

SRH17

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

It’s an entertaining read over there....we are amateurs on this board when it comes to unleashing vitriol on our players lol.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm only confident of the Pies beating GC and Melbourne, I reckon they're underdogs in every other game. Essendon may be pushing for the last finals spot in round 23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Another successful night for the death-ride; Freo obliterated by 92.

What is now pick 45 might end up being 41-42 with some luck.
Will be interesting where our later picks land.

There’s not as many as last year, but there are a number of Northern and NGA academy kids and a couple of FS kids who all look to be second round talent. Plus two possible first round kids.

So it will be interesting to see where these clubs position their later picks to match bids.

Our third round picks could move up or back depending.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Time to get on the horse again, come on you Eagles.
tumblr_oucp85vqZ61s128dqo1_400.gif

Back