Strategy Death Riding Adelaide.... (The Tank Thread) 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch will sign a > $1m/y deal so he will be after their first pick (ie GC will get 3).

It's the same as the Franklin and Frawley deals
But what do GC want with picks?

Their owner (and Dew I'd say) will want players.

It makes no sense to get those picks for the GC. They want and need players.

I want us to lose to North next week because of our draft standing and also that it could pretty much end Port's season
Surely the club will take that view?

We can't be so pigheaded.

I've got 5 tickets, taking the kids they won't care. I don't care. I'd rather pick 7*

*depending on corruption

I've never ever wanted the Crows to lose any match, until now.

Go you Roos.
This will be a weird 2 weeks for me.

I'd love for Port to miss the finals cause they are a horrible club, but we may actually be better off on draft night if they climb as high as they can to remove themselves from realistically getting any of the draft targets we covet. Especially if it helps Melbourne slide down the ladder. The ladder predictor saw very real possibilities of Crows finishing 12th and Melbourne finishing 10th which would be the dream, but it required Port leapfrogging the demons!

So many conflicting feelings!

I'd love for Port to miss the finals cause they are a horrible club, but we may actually be better off on draft night if they climb as high as they can to remove themselves from realistically getting any of the draft targets we covet. Especially if it helps Melbourne slide down the ladder. The ladder predictor saw very real possibilities of Crows finishing 12th and Melbourne finishing 10th which would be the dream, but it required Port leapfrogging the demons!

melb below port my preference

Port can leapfrog all they like. A tougher draw in 2019 looms for them if they land in the 8 esp so if they progress by some miracle to week 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back