Strategy Death Riding Adelaide.... (The Tank Thread) 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a death riding melbourne and death riding carlton, why not death riding adelaide in such an awesome upcoming draft?
Kind of defeats the purpose of being a "fan" if we're deathriding the team we're alledgedly baracking for. lol
I don't hope we get shellackings for the remainder of the year. More hoping for us to get more fit players back, more kids being tried, and "honorable" losses. No point getting whipped by the other clubs by massive margins, losing all sorts of confidence, and then getting some top talent. A demoralised club culture would set up any new talent coming in for failure. Look at Carlton this year, despite Charlie Curnow and Patrick Cripps.

You never know........the remaining games are 8 points game against most of teams in the bottom 8.

Yep. I agree. But if we lose to Geelong it is officially over. Not time to death ride Adelaide, but time to put away a few players and get them right for 2019.

Leave Smith on the shelf. Put away Seedsman. At least give Matt Crouch enough time to heal his hand. If Talia is not right this week, get him right before we bring him back.

Id put away Tex, Sauce and Eddie too. We might need those extra miles that we save this time next year.

Still a chance we can finish 9th, but top 8 is out of the question.
9th won't get us rankine, but finishing 14th could.

Well we know exactly how the club's mind works, we will continue to try and screw ourselves over by trying to win pointless games when the 8 is already out of the question.

More Brett Burton involvement & unfortunately it will take care of itself. ;)

I'm not for death riding, but now is the time to put injured players in for surgery or rest them & play younger guys, including in more predominant roles. The outcome of games should no longer be the number one priority, but I don't believe in tanking.

I’m on board this f*cking train.

IDGAF if the apricot slice brigade want to hate me for it, the reality is that this club will write off 2018 as an aberration and change NOTHING if there isn’t some massive scrutiny put on this club by way of losing games we shouldn’t and finishing drastically lower than we should.

Choo-Choo! Next stop, significant administrative change!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I agree. But if we lose to Geelong it is officially over. Not time to death ride Adelaide, but time to put away a few players and get them right for 2019.

Leave Smith on the shelf. Put away Seedsman. At least give Matt Crouch enough time to heal his hand. If Talia is not right this week, get him right before we bring him back.

Id put away Tex, Sauce and Eddie too. We might need those extra miles that we save this time next year.

It's already officially over.

We're two games and percentage from 9th and two wins away from GWS.

No way in the world are we winning 6 out of the last 7 games.

Well we know exactly how the club's mind works, we will continue to try and screw ourselves over by trying to win pointless games when the 8 is already out of the question.

We can’t not try to win though. It’s a matter of not flogging players through injuries and giving our future players a go ahead of older list cloggers.

It's already officially over.

We're two games and percentage from 9th and two wins away from GWS.

No way in the world are we winning 6 out of the last 7 games.

Actually I think we need to win 7, due to our poor %. I think we all know what the probabilities are, but I am not giving up.

Can we just beat Geelong first ??!!!

Then happy to lose the next 6
I would like to beat Port & Melbourne.

Don't care as much with the other games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back