Death Riding Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah.

Lets hope Carlton finish really low when some of the best SA talent in 20 years is available. Rankine will look good in navy.

Just how ******* stupid are you people.

Hey Carlton is about the only club we get players from ;)

Yeah.

Lets hope Carlton finish really low when some of the best SA talent in 20 years is available. Rankine will look good in navy.

Just how ******* stupid are you people.

You do realize someone has to finish last and it's not going to be the Crows?

It's not like you not being s**t would suddenly mean no-one gets the #1 pick.

Moron.

Carlton shouldn't be allowed to have multiple first round picks, they just waste them. Feel really sorry for many of these players. Only a few have the pure talent to make it under their mediocre player-development and Sando/Voss/Buckly-esque coaching. Will enjoy seeing Carlton finish low on the ladder and allow us to draft some young-SA talent in a superdraft. Pick 16 this year will be worth less than Carltons-now-Crows 2nd round pick next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touch up at PP, flogging at AO. We need that 2018 second to be worth something.

Chances are it will be. Gibbs was a key player in a lot of our wins and close losses this year. His performances vindicated why the club wanted to hang on to him over what Reid offered last year. We need a few young players to step up or it's going to be more of the same for the Blues again next year.

C'mon Carlton supporters, get amongst the banter. We don't bite, we give it out and expect to get a little back. Most of us perceive it to be just a bit of light-hearted banter, although there will always be someone who takes it too far. :)

We came close to beating you this year, but a big part of the reason why will now be wearing colourful hoops. We've got no chance.

*Almost* beating us seems to be treated as a win for Carlton fans. A mate of mine is a Carlton fan and likes to regularly remind me how Carlton nearly beat us this year. I like to return serve to remind him that we still beat them.... Near enough is not good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back