Oppo Camp Death Riding: Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

My bad yes he did which I guess makes their decision not to take Logan McDonald even stranger and increases the likelihood they will pick the best tall available next time around. Anyhow for that reason I really hope they stun the football world and they have a great year as I hope Geelong does an Adelaide/GWS.

Agreed skipping mcdonald was weird bit their young midfield doesn't look great for a rebuilding side.

We always go best available with our first pick

I am unsure if ryan was top of Richmonds draft board in best available? Looks like a needs based selection. There were rumors tigers wanted a ruck in trade week..

how good is the trading of live picks man

we can rebuild with low picks while winning flags if we play our cards right

afl will get rid of it once we continue to win flags

I would not be surprised if they try * Richmond over somehow ala the b Ellis compo

My bad yes he did which I guess makes their decision not to take Logan McDonald even stranger and increases the likelihood they will pick the best tall available next time around. Anyhow for that reason I really hope they stun the football world and they have a great year as I hope Geelong does an Adelaide/GWS.

Some norf fans saying they want a mid first pick. Makes some sense given how highly rated horne. Sinn. Sonsie. Are currently

So if Geelong go down in a flaming heap we not only get to destroy 3 clubs in our premiership opponents, we also get a top 10 pick and likely an A grade KPF or A grade mid.

This year will be deep, good draft + leftovers from last year, so the 2nd rounders and early 3rds are good picks.

If we get this right and are lucky we get a solid rebuild whilst winning premierships.

But this means we must lose players if we don't trade our picks. Which would suck, but might mean an even better draft hand.
Or package up some picks to improve our draft hand.

One of the few things the league has got right. I'd look at a lottery too. Stop the shute teams continually tanking somewhat.

How good would a lions win be this week... cats 0-2 with us having their 2021 first pick

View attachment 1083349
Even better they play us twice. Its more important than ever we win the GF rematch a weak point so far. We can win both of those and thats another 2 losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy Geelong traded the richmond pick for - was projected as a rookie. (Draft pick)

Last edited:
So if Geelong go down in a flaming heap we not only get to destroy 3 clubs in our premiership opponents, we also get a top 10 pick and likely an A grade KPF or A grade mid.

This year will be deep, good draft + leftovers from last year, so the 2nd rounders and early 3rds are good picks.

If we get this right and are lucky we get a solid rebuild whilst winning premierships.

But this means we must lose players if we don't trade our picks. Which would suck, but might mean an even better draft hand.
Who knows.We win a 4th.
The likes of Vlas/Caddy/Kmac/Lambert/Nank might cash in on their success.(I wouldn't begrudge them one little bit).

what did they do with B ellis?

Concocted the ability to give us an end of 2nd round rather than end of first was the complaint. Pay scale missed the end of first round grading by about 25 cents and they refused to round up.

Suns got a premiership wingman for pick 39 (sic)...

I remember Benny got on the socials and called them out.

Concocted the ability to give us an end of 2nd round rather than end of first was the complaint. Pay scale missed the end of first round grading by about 25 cents and they refused to round up.

Suns got a premiership wingman for pick 39 (sic)...

I remember Benny got on the socials and called them out.
so there is nothing we can do about it? can we ask for a review?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back