Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RICHMOND
He's gone apparently.
Our draft swap is now looking like a masterstroke !!!

Geez, first game back after a 3 week suspension and only to cop a 2 month ankle injury! Doubt they’ll be playing him injured at the risk of further damage to his ankle.

I was just thinking this morning the Cats could so easily be 1-4 ATM. Been very lucky to win a couple. They usually fade as the season goes on, so here I am hoping they start that fade away early. This is a great year for a top 10 pick.

And the Saints and Suns are shot. Unless the Saints change their game plan they are going to be easy marks for teams with a decent midfield and good structure.

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
I was just thinking this morning the Cats could so easily be 1-4 ATM. Been very lucky to win a couple. They usually fade as the season goes on, so here I am hoping they start that fade away early. This is a great year for a top 10 pick.

And the Saints and Suns are shot. Unless the Saints change their game plan they are going to be easy marks for teams with a decent midfield and good structure.
wonder if the kid that we choose gets to wear the premiers 2021 jumper when he goes up on stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond

They’ve been kissed on the dick so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cats supporters now saying they're prepared to write this year off. Let's hope the players do....hahahahahaha

and do what?

Not like they have any kids to play, and much as we'd like them to, they're not going to tank for picks.

They've gone all in to top up and get a flag this year because they hoped Dad's army still had something left...

and do what?

Not like they have any kids to play, and much as we'd like them to, they're not going to tank for picks.

They've gone all in to top up and get a flag this year because they hoped Dad's army still had something left...

They have a few younger promising players as much as I hate them. De Koning, Ratugolea, Parfitt, Stephens, Clark etc. Scott refuses to play them. I'd be gunning for Jordan Clark from them. Offer their first back to them. Clark is the perfect replacement for Houli.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Cats have a pretty average Midfield without Paddy.
Selwood on his last legs
Menegola a good B grader
Duncan is their best and he can go missing.
Backline is brittle under pressure

SA Tiger RVZ

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
We ruined Crows, Giants and now Geelong, but have we also ruined Stephen Wells who has bowed out after this trade?
Wells finally realised his dream of buying a flag with every other clubs washed up 30+ year old isn’t going to work so is jumping ship before he gets sacked. List guru my arse.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Selwood on his last legs
Menegola a good B grader

Dangerfield imo is not an important player for the Cats. Selwood as you correctly say, is past it. But Menegola and Duncan were their best two players last season, and were genuinely very good, week in week out. Guthrie I am less impressed by but many people seem to rate him. And Parfitt is a pretty handy fringe mid who tackles very well.

Selwood on his last legs
Menegola a good B grader

Cam Guthrie their best right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back