Oppo Camp Death Riding: Norf

just as the cats have arsed their way to 3-2 they'll arse their way to finals unfortunately
geelong will not arse their way to finals.
They have a list that is good enough to make it on their merit. With a full list they are a danger.

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Why would anyone swap their future first round pick for the premiers’ first round pick? You just put so much pressure on yourself to perform the following season. At best, you’re going to break even. And that’s only if you win the flag. At worst, you are going to look like mugs. Exactly how Geelong look now.

We’ve done the triple on them now we’ve got their first rounder in a super draft which is shaping up to be a top ten pick.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Dangerfield imo is not an important player for the Cats. Selwood as you correctly say, is past it. But Menegola and Duncan were their best two players last season, and were genuinely very good, week in week out. Guthrie I am less impressed by but many people seem to rate him. And Parfitt is a pretty handy fringe mid who tackles very well.
I would say half a dozen sides have their midfield covered.
To go with their brittle defence I think we're on a winner drsft pick wise.

Siberian Taiga

победа
Apr 19, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
download.jpeg-1.jpg

1: Chicken Run.
2: Lord of the Bungle.
3: The Odd Ball Runaround.
4: 150 Million Years Lost.
5: The Great Bone Idol.
6: Public Enemy Number One.
7: CATastrophe.
8: The Good, the Bad and the Motionless.
9: Statues.
10: Lost, Found and Spellbound.

All are episodes of Dangermouse. In that order.

Who said the Poms know nothing about footy?

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Check out #BoBsKnee

Getting in on the Geelong death ride action...

🤞

View attachment 1109369

You're a good man Bob
Classic Richmond fan is Bob. Tipped against all the teams whose pick we have and then tips against the Tigers with the old if we win its great if we lose at least I got a tip correct mentality.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Classic Richmond fan is Bob. Tipped against all the teams whose pick we have and then tips against the Tigers with the old if we win its great if we lose at least I got a tip correct mentality.
BOB is just thinking about the draft and wants the Tiggie's to have the best tips

Down 1 year and rebuild to come back again for another 10 years

Saints wont beat port this week. If hawks beat adelaide at home and Gold Coast defeat Sydney at home, the saints will be 3rd last (our pick 21)

Let thet sink in.

So you're saying if it all goes to plan we'll have 3 picks in the first 22ish? One top 10, 18 and 21 0r 22. Sounds like a decent haul :cool:

Back