Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

12 years with no finals. It was worth the risk.

Had we beaten the Demons twice this year, they wouldnt be playing finals footy. We have only ourselves to blame for shitty pick now.
yep, it was close. Only needed to find an extra 16 goals in Alice that day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haha this is embarrassing. Pick is getting worse and worse

lol, you know that this isn’t a death riding thread because we hate you. No one hates you, you have to have sustained relevance for that.

This was just a bit of fun.

Gee 2 finals wins in 15 years and we are up and about aren't we.
Yep.

I'll see my self out now. So enjoy this thread for at least another week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This thread was a god send. No way we would have made it this far without it. :hearts:

Now, can i interest you guys in a 2020 first round draft pick? (id trade you next years but AFL rules dont permit it :( )

This thread was a god send. No way we would have made it this far without it. :hearts:

Now, can i interest you guys in a 2020 first round draft pick? (id trade you next years but AFL rules dont permit it :( )
Actually, just quietly, this thread has not affected your results at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, just quietly, this thread has not affected your results at all.

If you say so, since its neither here nor there, can you guys make a "Death Riding Melbourne" thread an annual event on the Adelaide board? :)

That's if Carlton haven't already booked out the Adelaide Board Death Riding thread for 2019 of course ;)

If you say so, since its neither here nor there, can you guys make a "Death Riding Melbourne" thread an annual event on the Adelaide board? :)

That's if Carlton haven't already booked out the Adelaide Board Death Riding thread for 2019 of course ;)
If you give us a pick, I'm happy to make the thread

Over to Perth. I really should have saved the Caprese style salad for that, in the beautiful spring sun.

A 1:10 start, may be time for a mezze plate - getting in to Perth on Wednesday so I will have time to find some good markets and provedore's. Surely Perth have caught up with the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the rest of Australia by now?

Some light entertainment for you all:

Over to Perth. I really should have saved the Caprese style salad for that, in the beautiful spring sun.

A 1:10 start, may be time for a mezze plate - getting in to Perth on Wednesday so I will have time to find some good markets and provedore's. Surely Perth have caught up with the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the rest of Australia by now?

Some light entertainment for you all:

Norwood board...

I’d be happy too, for the most part you guys did good banter.

Don't be silly! It is Melbourne. The VFL will allow you anything. Remember when they disqualified one of our coaches for 6 months for YOUR "Not Tanking"?

Still got overs on Lever. Pick 10 last year and pick 15-18 this year is still a win. Could've been better if they'd imploded like Melbourne normally does, but still a win.

Back