Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Longest premiership drought has me worried - are they the next AFL project team?

Almost half way through the 2nd qtr v Geelong and Lever has been beaten in several 1 on 1 contests....

Do you think the Goody is looking at the list management team yet?

Almost half way through the 2nd qtr v Geelong and Lever has been beaten in several 1 on 1 contests....

Do you think the Goody is looking at the list management team yet?
' it usually takes a few games for people to settle into systems so we certainly see Jake as being part of our team for a long time and he will be a valuable asset , not only to our leadership group , but our playing group'

' it usually takes a few games for people to settle into systems so we certainly see Jake as being part of our team for a long time and he will be a valuable asset , not only to our leadership group , but our playing group'
'He's a quality individual, full of leadership and integrity'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've been better if Lever had snuck forward and missed it, instead of Gawn. But wow. Imagine if that was a final

Melbourne used to be my second team. Overjoyed at their loss today. Lever sucked. Happy days

Not my second team, but really enjoyed watching them early last season. Was barracking for them in most games. But now of course I am death riding them. Don't think they will finish very low though. Can see them sneaking into the 8 if they have a good run with injuries. Gawn may have dropped the game, but his early form is ominous.

Back